Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last year coach...

Go down

Last year coach... Empty Last year coach...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I agree with Rlon, Dick LeBeau needs to go at the end of the season. I love the guy for what he's done but the time has come. Mike Tomlin needs to start coaching this team instead of letting his secondary coaches handle all the pressure. At the end of the season, Tomlin needs to be told he's got to take a more active role or he will need to be replaced. Finally, Ben calling plays from the Bruce Arians era is a big slap in Todd Haley's face. I don't know what to make of this other than if your own offensive players aren't believing in your system to do this then there's no point in being the coach.

Back to top Go down

Last year coach... Empty Re: Last year coach...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:29 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I agree with Rlon, Dick LeBeau needs to go at the end of the season. I love the guy for what he's done but the time has come. Mike Tomlin needs to start coaching this team instead of letting his secondary coaches handle all the pressure. At the end of the season, Tomlin needs to be told he's got to take a more active role or he will need to be replaced. Finally, Ben calling plays from the Bruce Arians era is a big slap in Todd Haley's face. I don't know what to make of this other than if your own offensive players aren't believing in your system to do this then there's no point in being the coach.

They should consider firing Kevin Colbert at the end of the season.

Back to top Go down