Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook

2 posters

Go down

Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook Empty Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook

Post by DaBurgh Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm

So, Ben was running the no-huddle calling plays they used "a few years ago." He said:

""We no-huddled the whole second half, I felt we moved the ball down the field. There are plays out there I called that aren't in our playbook. I know that sounds crazy, things we had from years past, guys were on the same page and it worked."

WOW. I wonder how Haley is going to respond to that?! And Tomlin? Will they just let Ben ignore the coaching staff?
That's a BIG middle finger to the game plan and current offensive scheme.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DaBurgh
DaBurgh

Back to top Go down

Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook Empty Re: Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 am

DaBurgh wrote:So, Ben was running the no-huddle calling plays they used "a few years ago." He said:

""We no-huddled the whole second half, I felt we moved the ball down the field. There are plays out there I called that aren't in our playbook. I know that sounds crazy, things we had from years past, guys were on the same page and it worked."

WOW. I wonder how Haley is going to respond to that?! And Tomlin? Will they just let Ben ignore the coaching staff?

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You didn't hear? In his mind, the team should be called, "The Pittsburgh Bens."......LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook Empty Re: Ben Called Plays outside of Playbook

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 pm

DaBurgh wrote:So, Ben was running the no-huddle calling plays they used "a few years ago." He said:

Read more: [url=http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-gets-torched-10-point-fourth-quarter-lead-vanishes-as-time-runs-out-654686/#ixzz27RGifokw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a complete "BITCH SLAP" on Todd Haley's playbook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Hummm so that's why they got beat in the 2nd half

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Dmounts wrote:Hummm so that's why they got beat in the 2nd half

The refs screwed us again. Just like the Brown's got screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down