Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwyer involve in more plays...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dwyer involve in more plays... Empty Dwyer involve in more plays...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 pm

That according to Mike Tomlin. Because of his play last Sunday. This is good news.

Back to top Go down

Dwyer involve in more plays... Empty Re: Dwyer involve in more plays...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:That according to Mike Tomlin. Because of his play last Sunday. This is good news.

Redman no, Dwyer yes! I think Dwyer deserves to be the starter on this team yet it's being reported that Redman is going to split time with him this week against the Jets. I think this is a big mistake for now. We need to let our best back on the field at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Redman isn't healthy...he needs to heal. I like Dwyer and Rainey to shred the Jets...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL...::SNIKERz:::....SAVE YORU BREATH GUYS...YOU MAY NEED IT SOME DAY....NONE OF TEHSE BACKS ARE TEH ANWSER. OR WIRTH DISCUSSING IN ANY CAPACITY EXCPET WHAT IS TEH BEST WAY TO GET RID OF THEM...TALK ABOUT EM' ALL YOU WANT...YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME..LIKE THEY ARE WASTING OURS....ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF KRAP LIKE THIS ON A STEELER ROSTER AND THEY ARE OK WITH IT...VERY SAD INDEED....SEEMS TEH FANS HAVE SETTLED TO FROM WHAT IM READIN'....SHAME SHAME..EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME...BURP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA takes my mind to a song I've heard over the years goes something like this TELL IT LIKE IT IS. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:LOL...::SNIKERz:::....SAVE YORU BREATH GUYS...YOU MAY NEED IT SOME DAY....NONE OF TEHSE BACKS ARE TEH ANWSER. OR WIRTH DISCUSSING IN ANY CAPACITY EXCPET WHAT IS TEH BEST WAY TO GET RID OF THEM...TALK ABOUT EM' ALL YOU WANT...YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME..LIKE THEY ARE WASTING OURS....ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF KRAP LIKE THIS ON A STEELER ROSTER AND THEY ARE OK WITH IT...VERY SAD INDEED....SEEMS TEH FANS HAVE SETTLED TO FROM WHAT IM READIN'....SHAME SHAME..EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME...BURP...

As long as they continue to have winning records, don't expect the personal to change much. So if you're so hell bent in blowing everything up, you should root for the Steelers to lose every game. Bottom line; they don't suck as much as you think when they have 12-4 seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:LOL...::SNIKERz:::....SAVE YORU BREATH GUYS...YOU MAY NEED IT SOME DAY....NONE OF TEHSE BACKS ARE TEH ANWSER. OR WIRTH DISCUSSING IN ANY CAPACITY EXCPET WHAT IS TEH BEST WAY TO GET RID OF THEM...TALK ABOUT EM' ALL YOU WANT...YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME..LIKE THEY ARE WASTING OURS....ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF KRAP LIKE THIS ON A STEELER ROSTER AND THEY ARE OK WITH IT...VERY SAD INDEED....SEEMS TEH FANS HAVE SETTLED TO FROM WHAT IM READIN'....SHAME SHAME..EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME...BURP...

As long as they continue to have winning records, don't expect the personal to change much. So if you're so hell bent in blowing everything up, you should root for the Steelers to lose every game. Bottom line; they don't suck as much as you think when they have 12-4 seasons.

THOSE ARENT WINNING RECORDS..TEHY ARE CONSOLATION PRIZES...PLEASE....IT DONT TAKE MUCH TO HAVE A WININNG RECORD IN TEH AFC NORTH...IF YOU GOOD WITH JUST A WINNING RECORD...THEN YOU HAVE SETTLED LIKE I SAID Y OU HAVE....JUST LIKE EVERYTYHING ELSE IN THIS WARPED COUNTRY..ALL TEHY GOTT A DO IS SAY IT..AND ITS TRUE...TEH STEELERS HAVENT PLAYED WINNING FOOTBALL IN YEARS...ONLY REASON TEHY GOT IN A COUPLE YEARS A GO WAS BECAUSE THE COLTS AND NEW ENGLAND DIDNT MAKE IT..YOU SEEN TOMLIN THROW THAT ONE AWAY BY HAVING NO BALLS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 pm

ILL SYA IT AGAIN...GREEN BAY HAD ALL ITS STARTING SECONDARY OUT IN THAT SUPER BOWL AND TEH GREAT TOMLIN DIDNT TAKE ONE SHOT AT THAT HOBBLED UNIT TEH ENTIRE SECOND HALF...HE COWHERED IN THEIR SHADOWS AND ALLOWED US TO LOSE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:ILL SYA IT AGAIN...GREEN BAY HAD ALL ITS STARTING SECONDARY OUT IN THAT SUPER BOWL AND TEH GREAT TOMLIN DIDNT TAKE ONE SHOT AT THAT HOBBLED UNIT TEH ENTIRE SECOND HALF...HE COWHERED IN THEIR SHADOWS AND ALLOWED US TO LOSE...

Unless Charles Woodson is their entire secondary then I think you're wrong.

And that was in the second half if my memory serves me correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:ILL SYA IT AGAIN...GREEN BAY HAD ALL ITS STARTING SECONDARY OUT IN THAT SUPER BOWL AND TEH GREAT TOMLIN DIDNT TAKE ONE SHOT AT THAT HOBBLED UNIT TEH ENTIRE SECOND HALF...HE COWHERED IN THEIR SHADOWS AND ALLOWED US TO LOSE...

ALL TEH STARTING CB'S WERE OUT IN THAT SUPER BOWL WITH MUCH OF TEH GAME LEFT TO PLAY ...AND TOMLIN HID SKEER'D IN A CLOSET..CAUSE HES A FAKE HEAD COACH... ALL TEHY HAD TO DO WAS ATTACK....BUT TOMLIN BALL PREVAILED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:37 pm

YOUR MEMORY DOESNT SERVE YOU CORRECTLY..JUST AS IT HASNT IN TEH PAST...WAS THEER EVEN A BALL THROWN AT THE GREAT MIKE WALLACE THAT 2ND HALF?...JUST CONSERVATIVE JUNK BY A MAN WHO WAS SCARED BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WAS IN OVER HIS HEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

YOUR MEMORY DOESNT SERVE YOU CORRECTLY..JUST AS IT HASNT IN TEH PAST...WAS THEER EVEN A BALL THROWN AT THE GREAT MIKE WALLACE THAT 2ND HALF?...JUST CONSERVATIVE JUNK BY A MAN WHO WAS SCARED BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WAS IN OVER HIS HEAD

It was Ben that you should blame then. It was up to him to deliever the ball to the open receiver. There was a lot of 3 and 4 WR formations in that game.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Where is the involvement...spits...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

RLON39 wrote:Where is the involvement...spits...

TEHERS N O INVOLVEMENT WHEN IT MAKES ANY SENSE CONCERNING TEH COACHING OF THIS TEAM....MIKE TOMLIN JUST DONT GET IT OR EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE TEH GARABGE HE HAS AQUIRED....R.I.P. STEELERS....1933-2006....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm

THIS TEAM IS AN ABORTION OF UNDICISPLINED SLOPPY DUMB FOOTBALL...IT HAS FINALLY BEEN LONG ENOUGH TO MIRROR TEH MAN WHOS CALLING TEH SHOTS...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:THIS TEAM IS AN ABORTION OF UNDICISPLINED SLOPPY DUMB FOOTBALL...IT HAS FINALLY BEEN LONG ENOUGH TO MIRROR TEH MAN WHOS CALLING TEH SHOTS...
Then WHY do you continue to watch ??? You obviously hate the Steelers as they exist today. They are NOT going to change back into the type of team YOU like. To post 10 thousand bitches of what's wrong doesn't mean nothing.... doesn't change nothing. Bill Cowher quit.... Jerome Bettis retired.... move on Mummy..... they ain't coming back.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 pm

I am an emotional fan too...I get upset, and I don't fault people for doing the same. I'm a young fan relatively, speaking, and I think that is the difference between myself and someone who has seen it all, like Foghorn...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

RLON39 wrote:I am an emotional fan too...I get upset, and I don't fault people for doing the same. I'm a young fan relatively, speaking, and I think that is the difference between myself and someone who has seen it all, like Foghorn...

LOL. Yes he has...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

RLON39 wrote:I am an emotional fan too...I get upset, and I don't fault people for doing the same. I'm a young fan relatively, speaking, and I think that is the difference between myself and someone who has seen it all, like Foghorn...

LOL. Yes he has...
LOL... I'm older than dirt! Sept games don't mean much from my perspective- it's Nov- Dec that counts. I'm not happy about WHAT I'm seeing, but there are some very bright spots in it.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:THIS TEAM IS AN ABORTION OF UNDICISPLINED SLOPPY DUMB FOOTBALL...IT HAS FINALLY BEEN LONG ENOUGH TO MIRROR TEH MAN WHOS CALLING TEH SHOTS...
Then WHY do you continue to watch ??? You obviously hate the Steelers as they exist today. They are NOT going to change back into the type of team YOU like. To post 10 thousand bitches of what's wrong doesn't mean nothing.... doesn't change nothing. Bill Cowher quit.... Jerome Bettis retired.... move on Mummy..... they ain't coming back.

I KNOW ALL THIS...BUT I DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT...WHY WOULD YOU?...ITS GARABGE....AS LONG AS YOU TAKE IT..TEHY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU..TEH STORY OF MODERN AMERICANS....TO GO FROM A BRILLIANT FOOTBALL MIND TO A MAN WHOS ONLY QUALIFICATION IS TEH COLOR OF HIS SKIN AT TEH HEAD COACHING POSITION IS SIMPLY LUDICRIS....ROONEY SHOT HIMSELF IN TEH FOOT WAY WORSE TAHN BURRESS DID....TEH PAST MAY BE GONE...BUT THOSE TYPE PLAYERS WERE AND ARE AVAIALBLE AND HAVE BEEN EVERY YEAR SINCE TEHY LEFT....TEHY SOLD OUT TO CATER TO POLITICS....I DONT HATE TEH STEELERS...BUT YOUR CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY I DO NOT LIKE THSI TEAM....I FIND NOTHING INTERESTIUNG TO WATCH AT ALL EXCEPT BEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

TEH FACT REMAINS...TEHER WERE OODLES OF BETTER HEAD COACHES AVAIALABLE AT TEH TIM EOF TOMLINS HIRING....LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM..WHATS IT MATTER?...TEHY HAD AN OBLIGATION TO TEH TEAM AND FANS TO DO IT RITE..AND THEY DIDNT...THEY LET A DUMB RACIST ILLEGAL RULE THEY MADE UP DICTATE TO THEM....THEY THREW A GREAT TEAM AWAY FOR THIS....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I KNOW ALL THIS...BUT I DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT...WHY WOULD YOU?...ITS GARABGE....AS LONG AS YOU TAKE IT..TEHY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU..TEH STORY OF MODERN AMERICANS....TO GO FROM A BRILLIANT FOOTBALL MIND TO A MAN WHOS ONLY QUALIFICATION IS TEH COLOR OF HIS SKIN AT TEH HEAD COACHING POSITION IS SIMPLY LUDICRIS....ROONEY SHOT HIMSELF IN TEH FOOT WAY WORSE TAHN BURRESS DID....TEH PAST MAY BE GONE...BUT THOSE TYPE PLAYERS WERE AND ARE AVAIALBLE AND HAVE BEEN EVERY YEAR SINCE TEHY LEFT....TEHY SOLD OUT TO CATER TO POLITICS....I DONT HATE TEH STEELERS...BUT YOUR CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY I DO NOT LIKE THSI TEAM....I FIND NOTHING INTERESTIUNG TO WATCH AT ALL EXCEPT BEN
I can't agree with the "they sold out"... I think that adapted and evolved just as the rest of the NFL has. You don't like that kind of football- but that's what is played today. Jack Lambert would be thrown out of today's NFL. NOT for being a bad player, but for being TOO physical..... it just ain't the same now.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 pm

OH... I get upset. But I also have learned to be a little patient. The Steelers always seem to play one great half and one so-so half..... I'm praying we just watched the so-so.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm

foghorn wrote:
OH... I get upset. But I also have learned to be a little patient. The Steelers always seem to play one great half and one so-so half..... I'm praying we just watched the so-so.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

ME TOO...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I can't agree with the "they sold out"... I think that adapted and evolved just as the rest of the NFL has. You don't like that kind of football- but that's what is played today. Jack Lambert would be thrown out of today's NFL. NOT for being a bad player, but for being TOO physical..... it just ain't the same now.

SURE TEH LEAGUE IS A WUSS LEAGUE NOW...BUT...NO ONE IS GOING TO CONVINCE ME THERE S AGOOD REASON TEH STEELERS DO NOT HAVE A FRANCHISE RUNNING BACK GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW....I COULD UNDERSTAND MAYBE A COUPLE DOWN YEARS...BUT NOT A FRIKKING DECADE....ITS BAD BUSINESS SIMPLE AS THAT....YOU NEED A RUNNING BACK THAT CARRYS IT AT LEAST 25-30 TIMES A GAME IF YOU WANT A SUCCESSFUL ONE........WHAT TEHY ARE DOING IS UNSUCCESSFUL..AND ITS PLAIN TO SEE....GET ONE GOOD BACK AND KEEP A COUPLE BACK UPS....GET A HORSE IN TEHER THAT WILL BE AROUND FOR 8 OR 10 YEARS...IM SICK OF THIS SCRUB BY COMMITTEE BULLSHIT...ITS WORTHLESS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next