Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's game...

2 posters

Go down

Tonight's game... Empty Tonight's game...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 pm

What a joke! I guess Carolina decided not to show up.

Back to top Go down

Tonight's game... Empty Re: Tonight's game...

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 pm

TASK wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:What a joke! I guess Carolina decided not to show up.

I think they showed up and were ready to play.. but the Superbowl Champions are kicking their ass and showing why they are the Champs... sometimes the better team win.. and they make it look easy while they're doing it.... this is what gets me so mad when the Steelers lose to teams they should beat ... that kind of stuff burns my ass as a fan.... never under-estimate your opponent .. play each opponent with the same intensity and nasty chip on your shoulder attitude

I finally agree with you..Good post task.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

When did the panthers become a power?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:55 am

TASK wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:What a joke! I guess Carolina decided not to show up.

I think they showed up and were ready to play.. but the Superbowl Champions are kicking their ass and showing why they are the Champs... sometimes the better team win.. and they make it look easy while they're doing it.... this is what gets me so mad when the Steelers lose to teams they should beat ... that kind of stuff burns my ass as a fan.... never under-estimate your opponent .. play each opponent with the same intensity and nasty chip on your shoulder attitude

THERES NO SUCH THING IN A TOMLIN LED TEAM....HES WEAK....AND TAHT TRANSLATES ONTO TEH FIELD AND PLAYERS....HES A SOFT COACH WHO GETS SOFT RESULTS....HES A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAKE....THEY SHOWED HIM JUMPING AROUND AND HOLLARING LAST WEEK AFTER TAHT ONE GOOD PLAY...TAHST A TOTAL ACT....ONE HE KNOWS HE NEEDS TO PUT ON CAUSE HE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT TEH GAME OF FOOTBALL...AND IT SHOWS BIGTIME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 am

Dmounts wrote:When did the panthers become a power?

WHAT IDIOT HAD THME PICKED AS TEH FAVORITE IN THAT GAME IS WHAT ID LIKE TO KNOW....AS LONG AS THEY EMPLOY JACOBS AND BRADSHAW THEY WILL BE CONTENDERS...TO BAD TEH STEELERS FORGOT THAT....

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 am

Um, Jacobs plays fot another team now...lol.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down