Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.

2 posters

Go down

Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.  Empty Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Vikings fans who were upset about the roughing-the-passer penalty to Captain Munnerlyn at the end of the third quarter on Sunday have someone who agrees with them: Munnerlyn himself.
The Vikings cornerback said Monday that he’s still upset about the call, which came after he sacked Brees on 3rd-and-13 with the Saints leading 13-9. Given a first down, the Saints rolled down for a touchdown and won the game 20-9.
Munnerlyn said he watched the play twice on film, and said “You can have a guy wrapped up and he can still throw the ball away or try to find an open guy. It’s tough to make that decision … I don’t think it was a great call at all.
“They made the call, I gotta live with it. I’m sure I’ll be hearing [about a fine] from the league.”
Munnerlyn added the call was made because Brees is one of the league’s top quarterbacks: “Him and Peyton Manning and Tom Brady they like the face of the NFL, but it happened, they called the flag, and I feel like it changed the game for my team.”
Brees thought the hit was made by safety Robert Blanton, and got up and pushed Blanton.
“And on that note, man, they can’t allow a quarterback to just get up and get in people’s faces without throwing a flag or nothing on them either,” said Munnerlyn, “so at least it should have been offset, a penalty on them, too.”
“Like I said, I believe that penalty really changed the game.”
Munnerlyn talked to Brees after the game and said, “I wasn’t trying to throw him on his head, and I told him, ‘Drew, you really sold that penalty, because you didn’t land on your head, you landed on your back.’”
Coach Mike Zimmer will meet the media at Winter Park at 2 p.m.  He’ll update the team’s injury situation.  NFL Network’s Albert Breer, citing sources, reported that tight end Kyle Rudolph has a sports hernia that will require surgery and keep him out at least six weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think that after the atrocity that occurred in the last NFC Championship game down there, the last thing you'd expect is another shit ass call against the Vikings. As long as I've watched football, a team that got jobbed once, usually gets  'makeup' treatment the next time around. BUT,,,,,when said team is named---the Minnesota Vikings--all bets are off...especially in the 'Big Easy'...apparently. Poor Drew Brees' broken finger nail was just too much for the league to handle...couldn't allow for that..oh no no no.

AND>>>>it's ok for gay Drew to punch at or at the very least clearly thrust his arms into a Viking player. That certainly can't be called...even though the rules clearly prohibit that 'behavior'.  Nope...no call against gay Drew and the Saints,,,because the team they're playing IS ONLY the sorry ass MINNESOTA VIKINGS....

Does that clear things up in this glorious era of NFL football for ya ?????

Thor

Back to top Go down

Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.  Empty Re: Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.

Post by j82053 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Some names for Matt Kalil,swinging gate(not mine) open door,the sieve.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.  Empty Re: Saints HFA...and another BS call that changed a game.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm

j82053 wrote:Some names for Matt Kalil,swinging gate(not mine) open door,the sieve.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 am

Not quite sure how Matt Kalil is related to this thread....It's about the Vikings getting a bogus ruffing call, while gay Drew Brees gets away with his little temper tantrum at the same time.

Just for clarification guys...

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:37 am

My bad I put it in the wrong thread. That's what I get for using my phone instead of my laptop.However, I'm not really sure why you would refer to Brees as gay Drew Breed? LOL

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

j82053 wrote:My bad I put it in the wrong thread. That's what I get for using my phone instead of my laptop.However, I'm not really sure why you would refer to Brees as gay Drew Breed? LOL
No problem j8.....However, did you not see the play where the Vikings sacked Brees and got called for ruffing him? The way he acted and got away with his little pissy fit shoving the Viking DB??? Yeah, to be me he came off as gay.....thus he earned the moniker.

More and more of the nonsense this league continues to allow. They call fouls on plays that they should let play out and they look the other way when it fits their agenda (or bottom line). Either way it's getting beyond sickening for me,, my friend.

BTW>>>why didn't the NFL have a problem when Favre was getting PUMMELED by Saints players in '09?? Same rules where in place to my knowledge....just fk'n bullshit,,,,

Vince McMahon should run this league. 

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm

I did see the play.Instead of coming up swinging it look like he was trying to swat flies.As far as what happened in the n_f_c championship game all I can say is that was total bullshit.And anyone that saw the game would have to say the same.Make no mistake about it the nfl has their own agenda.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Just read the Captain and Blanton will not be fined. The NFL said it was a bad call by the refs. No Shit!!

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 am

j82053 wrote:I did see the play.Instead of coming up swinging it look like he was trying to swat flies.As far as what happened in the n_f_c championship game all I can say is that was total bullshit.And anyone that saw the game would have to say the same.Make no mistake about it the nfl has their own agenda
Take another look J8....

Looks like gay Drew took a legit shot a Viking DB to me....shoulda been a penalty plain and simple.

AND IT DID hurt the Vikings chances of winning that game...

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

Thor11 wrote:Vikings fans who were upset about the roughing-the-passer penalty to Captain Munnerlyn at the end of the third quarter on Sunday have someone who agrees with them: Munnerlyn himself.
The Vikings cornerback said Monday that he’s still upset about the call, which came after he sacked Brees on 3rd-and-13 with the Saints leading 13-9. Given a first down, the Saints rolled down for a touchdown and won the game 20-9.
Munnerlyn said he watched the play twice on film, and said “You can have a guy wrapped up and he can still throw the ball away or try to find an open guy. It’s tough to make that decision … I don’t think it was a great call at all.
“They made the call, I gotta live with it. I’m sure I’ll be hearing [about a fine] from the league.”
Munnerlyn added the call was made because Brees is one of the league’s top quarterbacks: “Him and Peyton Manning and Tom Brady they like the face of the NFL, but it happened, they called the flag, and I feel like it changed the game for my team.”
Brees thought the hit was made by safety Robert Blanton, and got up and pushed Blanton.
“And on that note, man, they can’t allow a quarterback to just get up and get in people’s faces without throwing a flag or nothing on them either,” said Munnerlyn, “so at least it should have been offset, a penalty on them, too.”
Munnerlyn talked to Brees after the game and said, “I wasn’t trying to throw him on his head, and I told him, ‘Drew, you really sold that penalty, because you didn’t land on your head, you landed on your back.’”
Coach Mike Zimmer will meet the media at Winter Park at 2 p.m.  He’ll update the team’s injury situation.  NFL Network’s Albert Breer, citing sources, reported that tight end Kyle Rudolph has a sports hernia that will require surgery and keep him out at least six weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think that after the atrocity that occurred in the last NFC Championship game down there, the last thing you'd expect is another shit ass call against the Vikings. As long as I've watched football, a team that got jobbed once, usually gets  'makeup' treatment the next time around. BUT,,,,,when said team is named---the Minnesota Vikings--all bets are off...especially in the 'Big Easy'...apparently. Poor Drew Brees' broken finger nail was just too much for the league to handle...couldn't allow for that..oh no no no.

AND>>>>it's ok for gay Drew to punch at or at the very least clearly thrust his arms into a Viking player. That certainly can't be called...even though the rules clearly prohibit that 'behavior'.  Nope...no call against gay Drew and the Saints,,,because the team they're playing IS ONLY the sorry ass MINNESOTA VIKINGS....

Thor

God damn--you like to whine, piss and moan, Thor...  The drama thing is starting to get out of hand, too.  Maybe cut back on the Estrogen pills and put away the apron.  We don't need any more banana bread, baby...    Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:36 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:Vikings fans who were upset about the roughing-the-passer penalty to Captain Munnerlyn at the end of the third quarter on Sunday have someone who agrees with them: Munnerlyn himself.

Thor

God damn--you like to whine, piss and moan, Thor...  The drama thing is starting to get out of hand, too.  Maybe cut back on the Estrogen pills and put away the apron.  We don't need any more banana bread, baby...    Laughing
Anyone who knows anything about football agrees with me,,,,with or without my take.....but then again it's you who's commenting in here so as I said........

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 pm

I looked at it many times before you posted it. I stated Brees was swating at flies because he has no idea how to throw a combination. LOL From a man that use to box I found Brees rather funny. And the non penalty did effect the game.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down