Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and just in time for the weekend...

Go down

...and just in time for the weekend... Empty ...and just in time for the weekend...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Duck--you're a man among men and a prince among thieves... Supposed to be glorious out...and our day on the water tomorrow is dedicated to you--for the tank and the coolers shall all be full... Very Happy Thank you...and you too, Randy... Wink

BTW--just out the door and guess who calls? No shit--RebelRox... Laughing Waited all these years to finally try to rub shit in my face with his New Yawk accent over what the 9ers did to the Pack... Good laughs!

Back to top Go down

...and just in time for the weekend... Empty Re: ...and just in time for the weekend...

Post by duck Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Enjoy your day on the water with my blessings, HD. You financed my bar tab for a month and I thought it was going to stay that way, but you pulled a nice reversal on me. Oh well, shit happens. You win some and you lose some. Fortunately poker has been good to me lately.

Rox called you to gloat about the Niner game?? That's rich. I had a similar experience in which an old friend who is a Niner fan suddenly took me out to lunch. I know it's human nature... but it's also weak.

I refused to give him the satisfaction he was looking for. I told him (truthfully) that my position would be exactly the same had the Packers won. It was a nice win for the Niners... they played great... but hardly a season maker or breaker for either team. It was just one game -- and an early season game at that -- and what's going to really matter is how the teams fare in the playoffs.

Reminds me of Thor jacking off about Favre's Viking wins over the Packers.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down