Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax Brown's fans...

Go down

Relax Brown's fans... Empty Relax Brown's fans...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Jimmy has learned from the best. Your team and your city will once again be proud of the Cleveland Brown franchise. He'll make them winners again. Just don't forget your roots when you get good again. Remember, it was a Steelers fan who saved your team. LOL! lol!

Back to top Go down

Relax Brown's fans... Empty Re: Relax Brown's fans...

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Jimmy has learned from the best. Your team and your city will once again be proud of the Cleveland Brown franchise. He'll make them winners again. Just don't forget your roots when you get good again. Remember, it was a Steelers fan who saved your team. LOL! lol!
Just like it was an Ohio/Browns Coach and player that saved your Pittspuke team, or dont you know the history of Chuck Knoll, I'll stop there because I dont want you to go into a tizzy trying o figure the rest out.lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers BTW, I was refering to more the Knoll when I said Ohio/Browns player, but you are probably in a tizzy and looking for your airplain glue right now.affraid cherry lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

geek
wyckedheart8 wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Jimmy has learned from the best. Your team and your city will once again be proud of the Cleveland Brown franchise. He'll make them winners again. Just don't forget your roots when you get good again. Remember, it was a Steelers fan who saved your team. LOL! lol!
Just like it was an Ohio/Browns Coach and player that saved your Pittspuke team, or dont you know the history of Chuck Knoll, I'll stop there because I dont want you to go into a tizzy trying o figure the rest out.lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers BTW, I was refering to more the Knoll when I said Ohio/Browns player, but you are probably in a tizzy and looking for your airplain glue right now.affraid cherry lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Coach and player is a far cry from the guy putting 1-billion dollars of his own loot down...come on man!!!geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Must hurt to lose all that money to the Browns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Dmounts wrote:Must hurt to lose all that money to the Browns.

Oh the pain. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:geek
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Coach and player is a far cry from the guy putting 1-billion dollars of his own loot down...come on man!!!geek
Well you got me there, I bet even Vegas wouldnt have expected you to put your own spin on my post.affraid
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down