Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

43-mil dollar flop?

2 posters

Go down

43-mil dollar flop? Empty 43-mil dollar flop?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm

I've seen enough of Sanders now to know that he simply was way, way overpaid. This receiving corp is terrible.

Last edited by DiehardSteelersfan on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

43-mil dollar flop? Empty Re: 43-mil dollar flop?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Stark needs to block somebody:P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I've seen enough of Sanders now to know that he simply was way, way overpaid. This receiving corp is terrible.

I stand by my statement even though they picked it up in the 2nd quarter. Brown makes way to many mental mistakes to be a #1 receiver.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I've seen enough of Sanders now to know that he simply was way, way overpaid. This receiving corp is terrible.

I stand by my statement even though they picked it up in the 2nd quarter. Brown makes way to many mental mistakes to be a #1 receiver.
Wallace will most likely be in camp Monday... does that make you feel any better? The 99 yd drive was pretty sweet looking. Ben shows he DOES understand the "new" offense.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm

foghorn wrote:

Wallace will most likely be in camp Monday... does that make you feel any better? The 99 yd drive was pretty sweet looking. Ben shows he DOES understand the "new" offense.

Yea but I see Sanders running the wrong routes. I guess we'll see some of that from Wallace since he hasn't been in camp at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:28 pm

He is proving me wrong. Just when he pisses me of with his play, he makes spectacular plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:18 am

Brown is the number one, Wallace is the number two, Sanders is the number three, and Jehrico is the number four...and this receiving corps is the most talented one we've had in a long time.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

RLON39 wrote:Brown is the number one, Wallace is the number two, Sanders is the number three, and Jehrico is the number four...and this receiving corps is the most talented one we've had in a long time.

No way do I have Wallace #2 unless he goes into a funk like the later part of last season, which I thought was brought on by Wallace's health problems. During the preseason, Ben was struggling to find his 2nd, 3rd and 4th options available. With Hines, Ben could always find him as an option to get first down by throwing the ball low (even when covered well) and Hines would convert it. These guys aren't even running beyond the first down marker so when Ben checks down, they're not coverting first downs. But I realize that this was only the preseason so all of this can change.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 pm

RLON39 wrote:Brown is the number one, Wallace is the number two, Sanders is the number three, and Jehrico is the number four...and this receiving corps is the most talented one we've had in a long time.

No way do I have Wallace #2 unless he goes into a funk like the later part of last season, which I thought was brought on by Wallace's health problems. During the preseason, Ben was struggling to find his 2nd, 3rd and 4th options available. With Hines, Ben could always find him as an option to get first down by throwing the ball low (even when covered well) and Hines would convert it. These guys aren't even running beyond the first down marker so when Ben checks down, they're not coverting first downs. But I realize that this was only the preseason so all of this can change.
Die... Brown has earned the number one WR spot. Wallace has yet to even run one play in this new offense. I think he's gonna be a bit behind because of it. I realize his talent, but he also has to run routes better Speed kills- yes, but finding the open hole in the coverage is attainable more than running by the defense. As Far as preseason and Ben.... the only time they ran anything similar to the offense they'll have this year... was when Ben directed them on a 98 yd drive to score in the game last Sat. I think Tomlin and Haley know exactly what they have and want to keep their hand covered right now. But I have been full of shit before so.... time will tell.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm

I say I say that's chicken shit boy, that's boys full of chicken shit.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 pm

foghorn wrote:

Die... Brown has earned the number one WR spot. Wallace has yet to even run one play in this new offense. I think he's gonna be a bit behind because of it. I realize his talent, but he also has to run routes better Speed kills- yes, but finding the open hole in the coverage is attainable more than running by the defense. As Far as preseason and Ben.... the only time they ran anything similar to the offense they'll have this year... was when Ben directed them on a 98 yd drive to score in the game last Sat. I think Tomlin and Haley know exactly what they have and want to keep their hand covered right now. But I have been full of shit before so.... time will tell.

I concur! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down