Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT

3 posters

Go down

WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT Empty WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Dolt McThud has actually played better then the 28 year old in preseason and even though preseason dont mean squat Weeden has to do much better then he has, granted he was better in game 2 then game 1 but he played more and QB's need to get into a groove and 2 series isnt enough to get a good piss flow going, we will see how Friday night goes and wide open drops dont get it, I know drops dont show up in the box the next day but these WR's need to proove something as well, especially the guy the Brows gave up a 2nd round pick for in 2013, I said it after the draft and I'll say it again, there were a couple good WR's there in the 2nd round they passed up on and that was and still is a big mistake, like Alshton Jeffery's for one.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT Empty Re: WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Brandon Weeden completed just 9-of-20 passes for 117 yards against the Eagles in the third preseason game.

The No. 22 overall pick in the draft was severely out played by Philly third-rounder Nick Foles. Weeden started strong with four consecutive completions before connecting on just five of his final 16 attempts. Holding the ball at waist level, Weeden was stripped twice and missed several open receivers due to apparent communication issues. Through three games, Weeden has completed 24-of-49 (49.0 percent) passes for 297 yards (6.1 YPA) and a 0:1 TD-to-INT ratio. The Browns passing game is at least another year away from reliable fantasy production.

Back to top Go down

WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT Empty Re: WEEDEN HAS TO REALLY SHOW SOMETHING FRIDAY NIGHT

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden has fumbled three times through three preseason games, losing two.

Weeden has a great arm, but he must improve his ball security and pocket presence, which have both been major issues all August. Weeden is already beginning to earn a reputation as a "drifter," whose throws tend to tail off target as he reacts to the rush. He's completed 49 percent of his preseason throws.

Not another Anderson I hope

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 pm

[quote="Dmounts"]Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden has fumbled three times through three preseason games, losing two.

Weeden has a great arm, but he must improve his ball security and pocket presence, which have both been major issues all August. Weeden is already beginning to earn a reputation as a "drifter," whose throws tend to tail off target as he reacts to the rush. He's completed 49 percent of his preseason throws.

Not another Anderson I hope=green] This QB is going to lead your Browns to a split with Pittsburgh this year [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ??]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Yes easily. By the way who's your back up QB?

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yes easily. By the way who's your back up QB?
I don't know what your smokin... but it sounds like it's some good shit. lol! lol!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm

[quote="foghorn"]
Dmounts wrote:Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden has fumbled three times through three preseason games, losing two.

Not another Anderson I hope=green] This QB is going to lead your Browns to a split with Pittsburgh this year [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ??]
I seriously doubt that, this team I have loived since 1969 will be LUCKY if they win 6 games this year, I say they go 5-11 and thats with some calls actually going their way, and what sucks is if they are in position to take a good QB with their 1st pick they HAVE to do it, Although its just preseason I have checked out Stats of WR's I said they should have went after in the draft, especially with the 22nd pick and or 37th pick and they are doing great, ( again its just preseason) I will keep an eye on them all year long but I can say right now that its going to be an I said it before the draft thing, Weeden does have a strong arm but it dont mean squat when he is looking to hang it all up when the true rookie QB's are hitting their prime in 5 years when Weeden will be 34, The Browns should have a 2nd round pick in 2013 but they wont because they refused to take a WR that actually played football the past 3+ years ad wind up taking either the QB from USC ( and USC QB's dont do crap in the NFL) the QB from Tenn or even the QB from Arkansas an they wouldnt have to do that if they would have went after a Arkansas QB 2 years ago, but Bill Bellicheck took him, and they said Tom Brady would never do squat either , hmmmm, I dont think he will have to buy a ticket to Canton, as I said we will see, I'll keep all informed, especially at seasons end.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

foghorn wrote:
I don't know what your smokin... but it sounds like it's some good shit. lol! lol!

By the looks of our swiss cheese offensive line, opposing team's defense will be "Smoking WEEDen" on Sundays... cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Randell60 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

By the looks of our swiss cheese offensive line, opposing team's defense will be "Smoking WEEDen" on Sundays... cheers

How long will weeden last? I give him 4 at best 5 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down