Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

howdy(title is too short???)

Go down

howdy(title is too short???) Empty howdy(title is too short???)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 am

howdy gang.

still unsure how to respond to anyone but i got this far.

Back to top Go down

howdy(title is too short???) Empty how to reply

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 am

Hey Bongo !

Welcome. You have to be signed in to reply, just like AOL. You can read messages without being signed in. I see you figured that out on one of the other messages here. "Toddseahawk" is the forum administrator. He has been very helpful answering questions. At the top of the home page there is a section named "Introduction, Suggestions, Comments". Todd has a tutorial there on how to insert pictures and links. You can use this to set up your "avatar" which is on your profile page. You can use any picture on the web that has a URL address for your avatar.

(example) I typed "Calvin Johnson" into my search engine, found a picture of him on the internet that I liked, Right clicked on it, Clicked properties, highlighted and copied the URL address, Click on the "Image" tab located on your tool bar,Then pasted it in the image URL box there. It only takes seconds once you get the hang of it.

Also remember there is a chat room at the very bottom of the "Home Page" (scroll all the way down) Just above the chat box there is a list of registered members that are on line. You can send a message to anyone listed by clicking on their name, then invite them to the chat room to have a one on one chat, or a group chat.

I've only been here two days, but I'm getting to know how to navigate here. If I can help you in any way Email me, leave a question here, or meet me in the chat room if I am online, I'll do my best to help you out.

Back to top Go down