Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!! THANKS TODD!

3 posters

Go down

HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!!  THANKS TODD! Empty HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!! THANKS TODD!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm

HELLOOOOOOO OUT THERE!!! clown

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!!  THANKS TODD! Empty Re: HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!! THANKS TODD!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

I second that. Thanks Todd. This board is better than AOL. Smile

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!!  THANKS TODD! Empty Re: HELLOOOOOOOO COWBOYS FANS!! THANKS TODD!

Post by bledsoema Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 am

we are here

bledsoema

Back to top Go down

Post by Niss Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Triple that...thanks Todd.
Niss
Niss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks.. finally able to get in... what a challenge..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:50 pm

jfk tennis wrote:Thanks.. finally able to get in... what a challenge..

LOL....i even missed the disclaimer to check your email for registration confirmation. I went ahead and personally confirmed anyone who didn't get to the emails. Sorry guys. I been driving around Oregon taking care of some personal bidness and finally back. Thanks to #1 who had some great support on getting this done. I rely on a few posters around aol to get this done. Thanks guys. I'm sad that Aol is playing this crap again and it will be a sad day if they truly covert to that ...whatever it is...they are converting to. I checked it out and its CRAP!!!!! Sad...they couldn't keep up with the times...or even care to. Todd
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down