Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag...

Go down

Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag... Empty Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:19 pm

The dude might as well give up. He's completely clueless on when and when not to throw the flag. I just don't get it. He's suppose to be smart yet he hasn't realized that he needs someone else to manage this for him. I don't know if it's because he has so many other things going on or what the deal is...he just cannot handle that part of his job.

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag... Empty Re: Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:33 pm

4 more years 4more years 4more years !!!!

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag... Empty Re: Mike Tomlin and his challenge flag...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Dmounts wrote:4 more years 4more years 4more years !!!!

You know that he still owns the Brown's, don't you? I don't have a problem with his coaching; I have a problem with him using his challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Isn't that part of coaching?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Dmounts wrote:Isn't that part of coaching?

He needs to hire someone to sit up in the booth and monitor the plays and let him know what and what not to challenge because that guy is clueless when it comes to those sorts of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 pm

He has people in the booth for that. It's always the coaches call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:He has people in the booth for that. It's always the coaches call.

No he does not. No one can screw those things up like that if he had someone helping him. He needs to pass some of those responsibilities out to other coaches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down