Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This new QB looks good for the Steelers...

Go down

This new QB looks good for the Steelers... Empty This new QB looks good for the Steelers...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Jerrod Johnson will make this team. So who gets cut? Charlie Batch or Byron Leftwich?

Back to top Go down

This new QB looks good for the Steelers... Empty Re: This new QB looks good for the Steelers...

Post by foghorn Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Jerrod Johnson will make this team. So who gets cut? Charlie Batch or Byron Leftwich?
I'm thinking neither. I think Johnson goes to the practice squad. This will be Charlie's last year.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This new QB looks good for the Steelers... Empty Re: This new QB looks good for the Steelers...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 pm

foghorn wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Jerrod Johnson will make this team. So who gets cut? Charlie Batch or Byron Leftwich?
I'm thinking neither. I think Johnson goes to the practice squad. This will be Charlie's last year.

Johnson has to make this team or he'll be picked up. No way would he survive the practice squad and if Tomlin tries that bs. he's going to have Steelers Nation turn on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down