Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About This Board

2 posters

Go down

About This Board Empty About This Board

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey Guys

Looks like we have 6 of our old AOL crew here so far. At the top of this page you wil see a "FAQ" tag, there is a lot of helpful information on how to navigate and utilize this site. I have invited everyone signed in on the Lion's board to be my friend. It will not be activated until you check the "plus" sign in your email. If you click on a poster's name, you will see the option just above their name to make them a friend or foe. The foe option is much like the ignore option at AOL.
I ran across a chat board here earlier today. I lost track of where it was now. When I figure out how to navigate to it I will post again with instructions. It might be a nice place to meet on game days or during the upcoming draft. If we put all our heads together I think we can make this board work well for us. I will try to post any tips I can. More later.

Back to top Go down

About This Board Empty Re: About This Board

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 pm

This board seems like it might be allright. It seems to be a lot more fluid than AOL was. Now, where is the troll return button?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 am

Hey Dan

The troll return button is now the "foe" button, which is above the poster's name. If you click on their name it asks if you would like to make them a friend or foe. The foe option blocks you from seeing their posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

Looks like Snooker has been spending time on this sight to take full advantage of it. I might have to spend a couple hours working around it.

One thing I liked on AOL, that I don't think we can do here is put the posts is date order and read through them regardless of the topic.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

About This Board Empty There has been a suggestion

Post by meiden Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

that the board provide a preference choice to list posts in order, oldest first and not grouped by a topic. This would be similar to the choice allowed by AOL. I posted support of that suggestion.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

About This Board Empty posts

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 pm

I personally had my AOL set up to list all posts, ungrouped by thread, newest at the top, but I'm not picky. I have noticed that there is a little note pad next to each thread and next to each team board that turns yellow when something new has been added. Once you have read the post the note pad turns white. At a quick glance you can see where the new posts are that you have not read. I'm cool with what ever anyone else wants. Todd has been very good about trying to kep everyone happy and setting things up to run smoothly......kudos to him! I need to check the personal settings again here to see what is available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down