Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio...

Go down

Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio... Empty Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 am

As Adam Schein eggs Hines on- subliminally telling Hines that he's not a real Media guy unless he can find it in him to bash the Steelers some way or another, Hines relents and gives Baltimore the nod sending something running down Scheins leg giving him Goosebumps. Hines claiming that there are question marks with the Steelers offensive line and running game the reasons for #2. It truly is pathetic that retired Steelers players have to be goaded into such things and worst yet, almost 100 percent of the time give the haters exactly what they want to hear except for my buddy Rod Woodson who stood strong a time or two defending the Steelers dominance in the past. It's okay though because jealous people like Schein end up having to suffer through our Super Bowl runs...let's hope it happens again this year. The doofus predicted us to finish just above Cleveland this year. That's pretty much every year for Schein just like last year and the year before that and the year before that etc...

Last edited by DiehardSteelersfan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio... Empty Re: Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio...

Post by RLON39 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I just don't understand why people would predict, particularly Hines trying to be objective (I think he may be overcompensating), that the Ravens are going to be better than the Steelers. They lost their best defensive player, Reed and Lewis are old, not too mention that aging and weak offensive line. The Steelers have a top ten QB, and the Ravens aren't even close in that respect. The Steelers are deep at RB and WR, with an improved line, and their defense, which was first in the league last year, is younger and more talented. Add to that the fact that it would be quite impossible to have as many injury problems as the team had last year, I think the Steelers are going to win the division rather easily. I'm more worried about the Bengals, to be honest.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio... Empty Re: Hines Ward predicts AFC North division on Sirius Sat Radio...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 pm

RLON39 wrote:I just don't understand why people would predict, particularly Hines trying to be objective (I think he may be overcompensating), that the Ravens are going to be better than the Steelers. They lost their best defensive player, Reed and Lewis are old, not too mention that aging and weak offensive line. The Steelers have a top ten QB, and the Ravens aren't even close in that respect. The Steelers are deep at RB and WR, with an improved line, and their defense, which was first in the league last year, is younger and more talented. Add to that the fact that it would be quite impossible to have as many injury problems as the team had last year, I think the Steelers are going to win the division rather easily. I'm more worried about the Bengals, to be honest.

Hines did predict the Bengal's as the "surprise team", which really isn't any surprise at all if anyone paid attention to them last season. I certainly like Andy Dalton and one of their receivers (can't think of his name right now), he is pretty good. And they certainly have a lot of talent on defense. Part of me is sort of regretting this but another part is glad because when your divisional opponents are strong that prepares our team more for the post season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down