Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURE ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, BUT I DONT CARE!!!

Go down

SURE ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, BUT I DONT CARE!!! Empty SURE ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, BUT I DONT CARE!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Chris Perez is right on the money for the most part, I say most part because unless you sit in the bleacher seats and take food in with you is does coast a family of four almost 200 bucks to attend a baseball game these days and thats in Cleveland, Pittspuke, KC and the smaller markets, hell from what I have been told a beer in Angels field runs you about 10 bucks, maybe more, but Perez has every right to be upset about attendence with the Tribe being in first place and then laying down the BOOOO's on him, the guy should not have to hear that he has been money with the exception on game one, if anything the fans should be laying it on Lying Larry Dolan through all 9 innings of the game, actually they should start on him the second they walk into the ballpark and NEVER LET UP on his @$$, GIVE THEM HELL PEREZ!!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down