Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL.........

2 posters

Go down

LOL......... Empty LOL.........

Post by Admin Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey Gup... ya gotta admit this is funny.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LOL......... Empty Re: LOL.........

Post by guppy Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Gup... ya gotta admit this is funny.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ya it is. 

Did Chris Mortensen report on ESPN that the bus tire was a full "2 psi under" recommended inflation? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:09 pm

This Pittsburgh kid skipped school the entire year, lit fires, harassed girls and younger kids, broke windows, and got in trouble with the cops every other day. 

But when his teacher saw this picture of him at the Pats game, he automatically was given all A's and made the Honor Roll. LOL.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:41 am

guppy wrote:This Pittsburgh kid skipped school the entire year, lit fires, harassed girls and younger kids, broke windows, and got in trouble with the cops every other day. 

But when his teacher saw this picture of him at the Pats game, he automatically was given all A's and made the Honor Roll. LOL.

BE NICE!!!! That's my grandson!    LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Admin wrote:
guppy wrote:This Pittsburgh kid skipped school the entire year, lit fires, harassed girls and younger kids, broke windows, and got in trouble with the cops every other day. 

You're not a grandfather.

Are you?
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:58 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

You're not a grandfather.

Are you?
Times 5...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Admin wrote:

Times 5...

Wow.  I'm sure its fun.  Congrats to you (seriously).

Give me 5 minutes with the youngest, and I'll make him/her a Pats fan.  LOL.  I'll teach him/her to focus on appreciating football fundamentals, and not to get all mentally twisted up into a pretzel over meaningless conspiracy theories that have no bearing at all on the game, and that actually detract from enjoyment of the game.  It will be a valuable lesson for the youngster, and I am happy to devote my time free of charge so that the next generation of fans gets off on the right foot with a proper football education.  Smile
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:32 am

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Times 5...

Wow.  I'm sure its fun.  Congrats to you (seriously).

Give me 5 minutes with the youngest, and I'll make him/her a Pats fan.  LOL.  I'll teach him/her to focus on appreciating football fundamentals, and not to get all mentally twisted up into a pretzel over meaningless conspiracy theories that have no bearing at all on the game, and that actually detract from enjoyment of the game.  It will be a valuable lesson for the youngster, and I am happy to devote my time free of charge so that the next generation of fans gets off on the right foot with a proper football education.  Smile
Sorry, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter..... they all left the hospital with a "Terrible Towel".  As far as the rest of your assessment, I didn't pay any attention to the words after LOL.  They aren't relevant in this household. Besides- I'd rather have a sister working in a whore house, than a brother that's a Patriots fan. lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum