Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones...

2 posters

Go down

What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones... Empty What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

He gets rattled easily-makes a lot of mistakes that would be tough to overcome.  But word coming out of camp this week that Jones has shown improvement.  I don't see it.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones... Empty Re: What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:57 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:He gets rattled easily-makes a lot of mistakes that would be tough to overcome.  But word coming out of camp this week that Jones has shown improvement.  I don't see it.

And just now, he completes a long pass down the field.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones... Empty Re: What's Mike Tomlin see in Landry Jones...

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:07 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:He gets rattled easily-makes a lot of mistakes that would be tough to overcome.  But word coming out of camp this week that Jones has shown improvement.  I don't see it.

You'd better hope he continues to improve. Gradkoski's shoulder has him on the PUP list. This ain't good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

You'd better hope he continues to improve. Gradkoski's shoulder has him on the PUP list. This ain't good.

Jones hasn't connected on a touchdown yet in any preseason game he's played in yet.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:55 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Jones hasn't connected on a touchdown yet in any preseason game he's played in yet.
Read again what I said.... now add in some scariness.... if Gradkowski does not return..... we're in big trouble.... one injury away from a Cleveland type season or worse. I saw NOTHING from Jones in the game to suggest him to be a worthy option should Ben get hurt. Not even for 1 play......
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Read again what I said.... now add in some scariness.... if Gradkowski does not return..... we're in big trouble.... one injury away from a Cleveland type season or worse. I saw NOTHING from Jones in the game to suggest him to be a worthy option should Ben get hurt. Not even for 1 play......

They've got to find a veteran to fill in until Gradkowski comes back.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down