Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers offense could be #1 in the NFL...

Go down

Steelers offense could be #1 in the NFL... Empty Steelers offense could be #1 in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Big Ben set a goal of scoring 30 points a game.  The defense is going to be the key (not like I'm breaking any headline news here), to hold teams under 20 points a game.  This really could be an amazing year of football.  Thoughts?  Opinions?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Steelers offense could be #1 in the NFL... Empty Re: Steelers offense could be #1 in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:Big Ben set a goal of scoring 30 points a game.  The defense is going to be the key (not like I'm breaking any headline news here), to hold teams under 20 points a game.  This really could be an amazing year of football.  Thoughts?  Opinions?
I'll believe it when I  see it.. The Steelers struggled in the red zone last season. Way to many field goals!

That's what they've been working on this year.  What you have to understand is when you have such a young receiver corp, it's hard to be consistent in the red zone catching touchdowns.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down