Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Fame Game Sunday Night...

2 posters

Go down

Hall of Fame Game Sunday Night... Empty Hall of Fame Game Sunday Night...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:19 pm

And I'm so impressed with all of these amazing Steelers fans on this board.  Wow!  The Steelers used to rule the roost when it came to message boards just about every where I would go.  Anymore, a few of these boards have pretty much died.  I'll continue to post here and see if others show up for a while at least.  Go Steelers!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Game Sunday Night... Empty Re: Hall of Fame Game Sunday Night...

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:47 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:And I'm so impressed with all of these amazing Steelers fans on this board.  Wow!  The Steelers used to rule the roost when it came to message boards just about every where I would go.  Anymore, a few of these boards have pretty much died.  I'll continue to post here and see if others show up for a while at least.  Go Steelers!
Put a feeler out on face book....maybe that will help.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:And I'm so impressed with all of these amazing Steelers fans on this board.  Wow!  The Steelers used to rule the roost when it came to message boards just about every where I would go.  Anymore, a few of these boards have pretty much died.  I'll continue to post here and see if others show up for a while at least.  Go Steelers!

I have no idea how to do that.  I think it'll pick up once the season starts.  I'm sure a few will stop by.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:30 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have no idea how to do that.  I think it'll pick up once the season starts.  I'm sure a few will stop by.
I dunno, a lot of people have moved on from this type of format.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno, a lot of people have moved on from this type of format.

Twitter or Facebook?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm going to join some Steelers groups on Facebook real soon. Once I do, I'll post the link to this board and see if we get a few posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down