Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What they stand for

4 posters

Go down

What they stand for Empty What they stand for

Post by guppy Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

"These four rings stand for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans. Without the support of each one, none of these would be possible. I am truly grateful and blessed. What an incredible journey."

- TB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see room for another one Tom. 

Let's go.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What they stand for Empty Re: What they stand for

Post by guppy Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 am

You know that when Terrell Suggs doesn't think much of the manufactured witch hunt against Tom Brady, the haters really need to do a reality check and pump the brakes on their feigned moral outrage. 

"The guy is a winner," Suggs said. "He's won with whatever kind of personnel that he's had. So I don't think it really tarnished it. But you know, you need something to write about. Everybody needs something to write about and needs something to talk about."
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:45 pm

guppy wrote:You know that when Terrell Suggs doesn't think much of the manufactured witch hunt against Tom Brady, the haters really need to do a reality check and pump the brakes on their feigned moral outrage. 

"The guy is a winner," Suggs said. "He's won with whatever kind of personnel that he's had. So I don't think it really tarnished it. But you know, you need something to write about. Everybody needs something to write about and needs something to talk about."

This is Pats fans in a nutshell.
Suggs has ripped Brady and the Patriots for years and they (you) have said "He's an idiot.".
He says something you like? "Hey! Listen to what Terrell has to say!".
Laughable. And entirely predictable.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:22 am

George1963 wrote:

This is Pats fans in a nutshell.
Suggs has ripped Brady and the Patriots for years and they (you) have said "He's an idiot.".
He says something you like? "Hey! Listen to what Terrell has to say!".
Laughable. And entirely predictable.

This is you in an entirely predictable nutshell.Terrell Suggs who ripped Brady for years, comes to his senses, knowing that all his past b.s. about so-called Patriot "favoritism" is just that, b.s., and including that he personally congratulated Tom on the field after the Pats playoff win, and is able to smarten up because he realizes that all the past garbage talk is actually embarrassing, childish, and something only losers do.  He - unlike you - doesn't like the whiny, complainer, crybaby image.  So he gives it up, knowing its really stupid.  But you, in your small mind, are unable to match, or even come close to, Suggs' change of heart and maturity. 

You just keep sticking to what you do.  And then puff your chest about being consistent.  Consistently dumb, that is.   

Worse than laughable.  Pathetic.

Hey, tell us again like you did in your January post how Bill Belichick, the so-called "control freak" knows what goes on in the men's room two floors down at the other end of the building, so therefore, by that "reasoning", it is clear (in your head) that he knew about deflated balls.  LMAO.  Tell us that one again.  Please.  I want to get a good laugh and watch you pick and choose the parts of the Wells Report that suits your agenda.  EMBRACE the parts that supposedly implicate Brady, and, in the same breath, REJECT the parts that exonerates Belichick and all coaches.  I LOVE when you do that.  It tells me all I need to know. 
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Hey, tell us again like you did in your January post how Bill Belichick, the so-called "control freak" knows what goes on in the men's room two floors down at the other end of the building, so therefore, by that "reasoning", it is clear (in your head) that he knew about deflated balls.  LMAO.  Tell us that one again.  Please.  I want to get a good laugh and watch you pick and choose the parts of the Wells Report that suits your agenda.

I'm sure Belichick knew about it in some way. I'm also sure they couldn't prove it. I'm also sure I accept that because, unlike you, I respect the process.  I also SUSPECT that that might have had something to do with the VERY SPECIFIC things they wanted to look at on Bradys phone.
I also SUSPECT that that might have something to do with Kraft rolling over and showing his belly two days, and one meeting with Goodell, after vowing to fight to the end.

We'll never know because Brady went the "snitches get stiches" route.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:13 pm

George1963 wrote:Hey, tell us again like you did in your January post how Bill Belichick, the so-called "control freak" knows what goes on in the men's room two floors down at the other end of the building, so therefore, by that "reasoning", it is clear (in your head) that he knew about deflated balls.  LMAO.  Tell us that one again.  Please.  I want to get a good laugh and watch you pick and choose the parts of the Wells Report that suits your agenda.

I'm sure Belichick knew about it in some way. I'm also sure they couldn't prove it. I'm also sure I accept that because, unlike you, I respect the process.  I also SUSPECT that that might have had something to do with the VERY SPECIFIC things they wanted to look at on Bradys phone.
I also SUSPECT that that might have something to do with Kraft rolling over and showing his belly two days, and one meeting with Goodell, after vowing to fight to the end.

I didn't read past your first sentence.

Seriously, I didn't.

I almost stopped after your first two words, "I'm sure...."
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:15 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:Hey, tell us again like you did in your January post how Bill Belichick, the so-called "control freak" knows what goes on in the men's room two floors down at the other end of the building, so therefore, by that "reasoning", it is clear (in your head) that he knew about deflated balls.  LMAO.  Tell us that one again.  Please.  I want to get a good laugh and watch you pick and choose the parts of the Wells Report that suits your agenda.

I didn't read past your first sentence.

Yea. You did.

Seriously, I didn't.

You're a liar. Seriously.

I almost stopped after your first two words, "I'm sure...."

I'm sure you're afraid to answer a simple question.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Love that Terrell Suggs, don't you all?

A real honest, stand up guy.

Admin, how about you?  Is my boy Suggs the best, or what? 
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 pm

guppy wrote:Love that Terrell Suggs, don't you all?

A real honest, stand up guy.

Admin, how about you?  Is my boy Suggs the best, or what? 
 Suggs says whatever will get Suggs the attention. He's an idiot. talented, but still an idiot.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 am

Admin wrote:

Suggs says whatever will get Suggs the attention. He's an idiot. talented, but still an idiot.

Ignore the substance of what Suggs actually said.

Yup, pretty much what I expected.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ignore the substance of what Suggs actually said.

Yup. Pretty much what you've done for everything he's ever said about the Patriots since people started listening to him.
Then he says something you like.
Now we should listen to the substance of what he said.

How many Ps in hypocrite?
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

George1963 wrote:
Yup. Pretty much what you've done for everything he's ever said about the Patriots since people started listening to him.
Then he says something you like.
Now we should listen to the substance of what he said.

How many Ps in hypocrite?

Your "logic" is so twisted.  Truly bizarre.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

George1963 wrote:
I'm sure Belichick knew about it in some way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Priceless.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Priceless.

Well thought out, reasoned, and proven response.
I concede.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 am

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Priceless.

Well thought out, reasoned, and proven response.
I concede.

The response was dictated by the absurdity of the statement being responded to.  Absurdity is responded with absurdity in like kind.

So you reject the Wells Report after all?   Oh, sorry.  You only reject part of it.  The part that fits your desired narrative.  This is where credibility flies out the window for you.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:35 am

guppy wrote:"These four rings stand for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans. Without the support of each one, none of these would be possible. I am truly grateful and blessed. What an incredible journey."

- TB

I see room for another one Tom. 

Let's go.

He has little hands!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:05 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

He has little hands!

Ya think?   jocolor   Maybe that's why he has a hard time getting high fives!  Very Happy

Still big enough to get the job done though.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:26 am

guppy wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

He has little hands!

Ya think?   jocolor   Maybe that's why he has a hard time getting high fives!  Very Happy

LOL!!!  Maybe!!!

Still big enough to get the job done though.

~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down