Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners!

4 posters

Go down

Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners! Empty Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners!

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 4:15 pm

I can't post the link to the article because it's on ESPN Insider, but Kiper says the Steelers and Giants won Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.. I think we won Day 1 too!

Back to top Go down

Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners! Empty Re: Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners!

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Steely wrote:I can't post the link to the article because it's on ESPN Insider, but Kiper says the Steelers and Giants won Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.. I think we won Day 1 too!

I've heard others talking about what an amazing draft the Steelers have had.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners! Empty Re: Kiper: Steelers, Giants among Day 2 winners!

Post by Randell60 Mon May 04, 2015 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Eddie Kiper....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri May 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Randell60 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Eddie Kiper....LOL
Thats sad that people think Kipers opinion means something, Kiper is a joke and anyone that values his opinion is right there with him, LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri May 08, 2015 1:35 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Eddie Kiper....LOL
Thats sad that people think Kipers opinion means something, Kiper is a joke and anyone that values his opinion is right there with him, LMAO

Listen up pal, anyone who says that the Steelers did great are wise and respected in my book.  lol! afro lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 8:45 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Seldom do you & I agree on anything... but we do about Kiper. The only person who knows less than Kiper in my opinion is Ray Farmer...... I mean, how do you get so many high picks, know you have a serious lack of depth at WR and draft like he did?Howe do these guys keep their jobs? Wasn't Farmer busted in that sideline text thing too?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Seldom do you & I agree on anything... but we do about Kiper. The only person who knows less than Kiper in my opinion is Ray Farmer...... I mean, how do you get so many high picks, know you have a serious lack of depth at WR and draft like he did?Howe do these guys keep their jobs? Wasn't Farmer busted in that sideline text thing too?

Farmer---" Wide Receiver? What's that?" LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
WOW! The nerve of a low IQ doofus like Wyckedheart,  saying Kiper or anybody else is a joke. Too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue May 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
WOW! The nerve of a low IQ doofus like Wyckedheart,  saying Kiper or anybody else is a joke. Too funny!

I haven't heard why he believed that Kiper was so bad.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down