Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio Brown

Go down

Antonio Brown Empty Antonio Brown

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Antonio Brown wants a new contract. He's played 2 years of a 5 year $42.5 million contract. Antonio Brown is skipping voluntary workouts and may hold out. If Brown pushes it, I'd tell that boy he'll never play football again or trade him. The Steelers could get a 1st round draft pick for him, in my opinion. 

Diehard and Jeff, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown Empty Re: Antonio Brown

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Steely wrote:Antonio Brown wants a new contract. He's played 2 years of a 5 year $42.5 million contract. Antonio Brown is skipping voluntary workouts and may hold out. If Brown pushes it, I'd tell that boy he'll never play football again or trade him. The Steelers could get a 1st round draft pick for him, in my opinion. 

I think AB's biggest problem here is that he should have had his Agent apply a line in his contract that "if" he "outplayed" his contract, that the Steelers have to be willing to reevaluate it.  Since he didn't do that, then he should shut up and honor his word.  Still, for the voluntary workout sessions, I have no problems with him trying to get the Steelers to reconsider giving him a better deal as long as when it's time for him to be there, he's there- keeping his word.  The Steelers clearly have the upper hand in this situation and if AB pushes it, the Steelers can literally screw his career.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:Antonio Brown wants a new contract. He's played 2 years of a 5 year $42.5 million contract. Antonio Brown is skipping voluntary workouts and may hold out. If Brown pushes it, I'd tell that boy he'll never play football again or trade him. The Steelers could get a 1st round draft pick for him, in my opinion. 

I think AB's biggest problem here is that he should have had his Agent apply a line in his contract that "if" he "outplayed" his contract, that the Steelers have to be willing to reevaluate it.  Since he didn't do that, then he should shut up and honor his word.  Still, for the voluntary workout sessions, I have no problems with him trying to get the Steelers to reconsider giving him a better deal as long as when it's time for him to be there, he's there- keeping his word.  The Steelers clearly have the upper hand in this situation and if AB pushes it, the Steelers can literally screw his career.
I agree! Great points!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down