Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

3 posters

Go down

Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms...  Lol Empty Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms...  Lol Empty Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Steely wrote:LMAO!!!!!

LOL!  I knew those Brown's fans were Nazi lovers.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms...  Lol Empty Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Randell60 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 am

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Colonel Klink lol! afro

Spring Training Camp Uniforms...

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Colonel Klink lol! afro

When did Manziel grow the mustache?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Colonel Klink lol! afro

LMAO!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:56 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Colonel Klink lol! afro

LMAO!

Major Hochsteter...lol.  Nice outfit the Furor was wearing....He must be wearing loafers too....lol
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
Of course.... but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... you really ought to loosen up... your a Browns fan... you have a LONG way to go before respectable even enters the picture.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
Of course.... but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... you really ought to loosen up... your a Browns fan... you have a LONG way to go before respectable even enters the picture.

As Ferris Bueller says, "Dmounts is so tight, that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, and twisted, you'd have a diamond."

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Admin wrote:

but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... 
LOL! That's funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:

but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... 
LOL! That's funny!
Yep this coming from a guy who takes a check from Ohio but can't make jack shit in Penn. What a hypocrite bandwagon fan.
 yet all this comes from a guy who cannot seem to figure out how to use the quote feature and NEVER has anything to say that isn't a veiled insult.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 am

Dmounts wrote:Yes your greatness your soooo humble and respectable and anybody that don't agree with your every WORD is an asshole. Forgive me ole great and respectable one.

That sounds like a quote from my ex-wife...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yes your greatness your soooo humble and respectable and anybody that don't agree with your every WORD is an asshole. Forgive me ole great and respectable one.

Don't forget to kiss his ring.  lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down