Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have to have HEART !

Go down

You have to have HEART ! Empty You have to have HEART !

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 pm

On March 7, 2015, Cobb signed a four-year, $40 million contract with $17 million guaranteed to stay with the Packers.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After signing the deal, Cobb explained his thought process. "At the end of the day, my heart was in Green Bay, and I knew that's where I wanted to be. I knew I had a good thing going for me, and still I signed a pretty lucrative deal that I can handle as far as making that last for the rest of my life."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cobb also mentioned that the NFC Championship loss to the Seahawks still bothered him. "Obviously, that loss still hurts. It still feels fresh. I want to win a championship, and we were right there. We were close. We didn't do what we needed to do to win, but we have a lot of the guys coming back this year, same guys. A lot of our core guys, and we believe that puts us in the mix. So we have to handle business this offseason as far as continuing to get better on a daily basis. Obviously, next season, we have to put ourselves in position to go on a run."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down