Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board...

2 posters

Go down

I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board... Empty I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:52 pm

I just deleted my account over there.  Wow, what a waste of a few years.  Once me, Steve and Jeff left that board- you can see how pathetic it really is over there.  Amazing after we left, Dalton posts about as much as Jaime.  I have no respect for a guy who will make a bet and then refuse to pay up when he loses.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board... Empty Re: I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:23 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:I just deleted my account over there.  Wow, what a waste of a few years.  Once me, Steve and Jeff left that board- you can see how pathetic it really is over there.  Amazing after we left, Dalton posts about as much as Jaime.  I have no respect for a guy who will make a bet and then refuse to pay up when he loses.

I couldn't agree more.. I deleted my account from Mummy's board and then closed my Google account altogether. I still have another account over there from long ago, but can't remember the password to get it out of there.

Back to top Go down

I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board... Empty Re: I decided to pull the plug on Mummy's board...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:I just deleted my account over there.  Wow, what a waste of a few years.  Once me, Steve and Jeff left that board- you can see how pathetic it really is over there.  Amazing after we left, Dalton posts about as much as Jaime.  I have no respect for a guy who will make a bet and then refuse to pay up when he loses.

I couldn't agree more.. I deleted my account from Mummy's board and then closed my Google account altogether. I still have another account over there from long ago, but can't remember the password to get it out of there.

Poor Mummy will spend the rest of his days posting to himself and refuse to accept that his board is now done.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:50 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Poor Mummy will spend the rest of his days posting to himself and refuse to accept that his board is now done.
They will continue to talk as though nothing is different, like there are thousands of members there. LOL, when there are now 2.... who may be just one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Steely wrote:

LOL... I miss it like a bad case of the screaming runs.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL... I miss it like a bad case of the screaming runs.....

lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down