Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars...

Go down

I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars... Empty I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars... Empty Re: I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Too much money! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars... Empty Re: I just bought 20 more silver eagle dollars...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 am

Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Buy Gold Coins | Buying Gold Bullion | Gold Bars | Silver Coins | USGB

I checked into your place and after I paid for shipping, I would end up paying more.  I get free shipping on my silver.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

I checked into your place and after I paid for shipping, I would end up paying more.  I get free shipping on my silver.
I always spend enough to get free shipping. I ordered my Liberty Safe.. I went all out and ordered the National Security Magnum 50 in black gloss paint with gold lettering/hardware. I've been researching safes and prices for months. I finally made the move!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

I always spend enough to get free shipping. I ordered my Liberty Safe.. I went all out and ordered the National Security Magnum 50 in black gloss paint with gold lettering/hardware. I've been researching safes and prices for months. I finally made the move!

Liberty safes are the best.  They took Liberty safes and compared it to a Chinese safe and a Mexican safe and the Liberty safe just blew the other two away.  It wasn't even a contest.  I need to upgrade my safe so I will be looking into Liberty safes.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Liberty safes are the best.  They took Liberty safes and compared it to a Chinese safe and a Mexican safe and the Liberty safe just blew the other two away.  It wasn't even a contest.  I need to upgrade my safe so I will be looking into Liberty safes.
If you buy a Liberty Safe, buy it from Fin, Feather & Fur Outfitter.. I did all the homework for you. I've been on dozens and dozens of websites nationwide. Nobody could beat Fin, Feather & Fur's price.. I've spent 3 months on this reading and researching safes.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

If you buy a Liberty Safe, buy it from Fin, Feather & Fur Outfitter.. I did all the homework for you. I've been on dozens and dozens of websites nationwide. Nobody could beat Fin, Feather & Fur's price.. I've spent 3 months on this reading and researching safes.

Bless you my friend.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Bless you my friend.

Do they have an online store?  We don't have that store here locally.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:02 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Bless you my friend.

The closest Fin, Feather & Fur to Findlay is their Ashland location, which is about a 90 minute drive.. Here is their website and Liberty Safe's website..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]                 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 am

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Bless you my friend.

The closest Fin, Feather & Fur to Findlay is their Ashland location, which is about a 90 minute drive.. Here is their website and Liberty Safe's website..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]                 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Steve.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:12 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Bless you my friend.

Thanks Steve.
No problem.. If you decide to buy a safe from Fin, Feather & Fur, you might want to do it by April 1st. They're raising their prices April 1st, 2015.. Liberty Safe has already raised their prices, but FFF is waiting until April 1st to raise their prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Too much money! 

Bless you my friend.

Thanks Steve.
No problem.. If you decide to buy a safe from Fin, Feather & Fur, you might want to do it by April 1st. They're raising their prices April 1st, 2015.. Liberty Safe has already raised their prices, but FFF is waiting until April 1st to raise their prices.

Okay, thanks.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down