Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season...

2 posters

Go down

Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season... Empty Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 pm

This should have happened two years ago.  I'm glad that the Steelers are starting to make the hard decisions and cutting the dead weight.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season... Empty Re: Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season...

Post by Admin Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:47 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:This should have happened two years ago.  I'm glad that the Steelers are starting to make the hard decisions and cutting the dead weight.
While I love what Troy has brought... I recognize that it is exactly that... what he HAS brought. The man is a mere shadow of his former self. It is time for him to be mentioned as one of the Steeler greats.... not as a current team member anywhere.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season... Empty Re: Troy Polamalu will not return to Pittsburgh this next season...

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:This should have happened two years ago.  I'm glad that the Steelers are starting to make the hard decisions and cutting the dead weight.
While I love what Troy has brought... I recognize that it is exactly that... what he HAS brought. The man is a mere shadow of his former self. It is time for him to be mentioned as one of the Steeler greats.... not as a current team member anywhere.

IMO, Troy was given an extra year on the Steelers simply for what he did in the past.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:10 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

IMO, Troy was given an extra year on the Steelers simply for what he did in the past.
I agree with both of you. The situation is sad. I hate to see him get cut, if that's what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:03 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I can't help but think that was a Lebeua thing.... coach dad thought troy could give him a little Sunday magic..... it never happened. I also question why Shamarko Thomas hasn't seen the field more. He was touted as the heir apparent, but other than some special teams...been invisible. The press reports continue to say coaches marvel at his abilities, yet he doesn't get on the field.... if he has the talent, The THEY must be the issue.... not getting him ready??
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I can't help but think that was a Lebeua thing.... coach dad thought troy could give him a little Sunday magic..... it never happened. I also question why Shamarko Thomas hasn't seen the field more. He was touted as the heir apparent, but other than some special teams...been invisible. The press reports continue to say coaches marvel at his abilities, yet he doesn't get on the field.... if he has the talent, The THEY must be the issue.... not getting him ready??

My guess would be that he's having a problem with the mental part of the game.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 pm

I hate this thread and I want Polamalu to be given one more year.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Steely wrote:I hate this thread and I want Polamalu to be given one more year.

Yea, okay.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Yea, okay.  lol
Let Polamalu play linebacker. That's what he basically is anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Yea, okay.  lol

The only problem with that is that he misses most of his tackles.  That would be disastrous.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Yea, okay.  lol

The only problem with that is that he misses most of his tackles.  That would be disastrous.
He's played quit a bit of linebacker the last few seasons. Have you noticed?

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Yea, okay.  lol

He's played quit a bit of linebacker the last few seasons. Have you noticed?

Yes, I'd see him close in real quick and completely miss tackles most of the time that ended up being disastrous for our team.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Dmounts wrote:Stick a fork in him he's done. Smile
Wow! You're smart. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 am

Dmounts wrote:Nobody thinks he's worth a crap he's an old used rubber worthless now, so he retires to save face.  See ya used up piece of dung.
 Another in a long line of Dmounts comments that aren't worth reading.By the way.... just who in the hell were you trying to reply too?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Dmounts wrote:Nobody thinks he's worth a crap he's an old used rubber worthless now, so he retires to save face.  See ya used up piece of dung.

No, no...I don't mean to sound like that.  I really loved the way he played at times and really wish him well.  Sometimes when you have a player like that who is coming off several years of injury riddled seasons, an organization like the Steelers will give them the benefit of doubt and let them play longer than truely warranted.  That's why you've got to consider how the Patriots run their organization and admire the tough decisions they make.  They always seem to know when to get rid of a player on the downside of their career.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down