Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News conference

2 posters

Go down

News conference Empty News conference

Post by George1963 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Nice. Bill Belichick knows the ins and outs of the NFL so well that it's like chess/checkers, but he's never read a game manual.
The officials confiscated the balls at halftime, but he had no idea what was going on until monday morning.
He's been in the NFL for 40 years, but he's evidently never picked up a ball and read whats printed on the side.
If somebody pisses on the seat in a mens room at the other end of the building two floors down he knows it, but he has no idea what happens to the balls on gameday.
People are saying that he threw Brady under the bus, but it's pretty clear what their strategy is.
Brilliant.
It could blow up on them HUGE.
Sean Payton got bounced for a year for not knowing what was going on, and for lying to try to cover it up.
Take your pick.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

News conference Empty Re: News conference

Post by George1963 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Tom Brady says everybody is entitled to their own opinions. In my opinion Tom, you're a liar and a fraud. There's holes in your story that a truck could be driven through.
Your team could win the Super Bowl 100-0 (They won't) and it would mean nothing, because you probably cheated to do it. Nothing you've ever done is real.
Barry Bonds=Tom Brady.
Jeez, he's lying as I'm typing this.
Jesus. I stopped watching TV wrestling when I realized it was fixed. I was eight. That is about the mental age of any Pats fan who buys this bullshit.
God.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

News conference Empty Re: News conference

Post by Admin Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin