Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again

2 posters

Go down

Here we go again Empty Re: Here we go again

Post by Randell60 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Dmounts wrote:The dysfunction that has plagued Cleveland's organization for the last 15 years continues. Just one year after landing a talented game-planner and offensive schemer, the Browns lose Shanahan on the heels of a disastrous Johnny Manziel pick and reports of "friction" between the coaches and the front office. Shanny (who was never on Team Manziel) reportedly asked for his release and was granted it, while quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains was canned Thursday. Shanahan, who will interview for the Bills' head coaching vacancy Thursday and has been linked to the 49ers' vacancy, won't hurt for other offers. Seahawks DC Dan Quinn wants him as his offensive coordinator if he lands a job and there are also rumors of three teams interested in Mike and Kyle as a package deal. The next Browns' OC will be their ninth since 2006.

I was glad to see him go. His play calling was unimaginative, boring, and we already saw how he ruined RGIII. GOOD RIDENCE, and take Johnny drunken twit and Farmer with you!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 am

Dmounts wrote:They need to get some continuity going and quit this musical chair game. No team can keep starting over every year and have success.

They never pick the right coaches/players. Always knee jerk reactions = No success!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:57 am

Dmounts wrote:I don't think an owner can keep sticking his nose in and not letting the coaches run the team.

...And with the 1st round pick, the Browns select: Marcus Mariota.  I like this guy even though he didn't win against OSU. Send "Johnny Drunk and immature" somewhere else.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:04 am

Dmounts wrote:NO WAY IN HELL do I want this weak arm non defense reading QB on the Browns team. He's just another Johnny Manzel.

You're kidding, right? Stay out of the draft room PLEASE!!  Just like manzeil...Bwahahahahaha!!

Marcus Mariota Scouting Report
By Charlie Campbell

Strengths:
[*] Extremely athletic
[*]Dangerous runner
[*]Fast and agile
[*]Accurate passer
[*]Quick release
[*]Strong arm
[*]Makes good decisions
[*]Very good at avoiding interceptions
[*]Has the potential for plus field vision
[*]Sometimes makes progressions through a defense
[*]Throws well on the run
[*]Bails out blockers with ability to avoid sacks
[*]Intelligent
[*]Proven leader with passion for the game
[*]Winner at collegiate level
[*]Experienced 3-year starter
[*]Great teammate
[*]Does everything coaches ask of him
[*]Very humble and eager to learn
[*]Phenomenal work ethic
[*]Durable
[*]Big upside
[*]Toughness; plays injured

Yep...He's JUST LIKE Johnny Clipboard...the self promoting pussy, who could care less about being an NFL QB...smh
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I don't think an owner can keep sticking his nose in and not letting the coaches run the team.

...And with the 1st round pick, the Browns select: Marcus Mariota.  I like this guy even though he didn't win against OSU. Send "Johnny Drunk and immature" somewhere else.

Mariota has no clue how to stand in the pocket, like Manzeil when his 1st option isnt open he takes off with the ball and Mariota dosent have the arm to go deep, not to mention he has never played in a pro style offense, good back but that is as far as he goes.
    Now he may work out in a wesy coast but thats it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Mariota has no clue how to stand in the pocket, like Manzeil when his 1st option isnt open he takes off with the ball and Mariota dosent have the arm to go deep, not to mention he has never played in a pro style offense, good back but that is as far as he goes.

Where are you two coming up with this weak arm crap? We don't have an OC. No system in place. You build your offense around the QB. I gather you want Johnny Drunk Back?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Mariota does not have a strong accurate arm and the only offense he will work in is with Chip Kelley and the Eagles, I dont want him, plus the Browns would have to give up at least both their first round picks and more, he isnt worth it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Where are you two coming up with this weak arm crap? We don't have an OC. No system in place. You build your offense around the QB. I gather you want Johnny Drunk Back?

I NEVER wanted Johnny cant play in the NFL to begin with, just like with every QB the Browns have drafted I said they would be nothing better then a backup and that goes for Mariota, write it down and come talk to me in a few years because I havent been wrong yet.

I would rather Cardell Jones enter the draft and take him with the Browns second first round pick and that would meant Jones riding the pine for at least two years before he is ready to take the field, but even Jones saw that and decided to stay in school, ( GREAT MOVE BY JONES) get his education and then see what happens in the NFL for him.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 am

Dmounts wrote:Randell60 your kidding right. Surely your not buying into Charlie Campbells insight. Here's what the dude had to say about Johnny The guy you're hating on.

[size=24]Johnny Manziel Scouting Report 
By Charlie Campbell 

[/size]

Strengths:

[*]Running ability

[*]Play-maker

[*]Gunslinger attitude

[*]Amazing instincts

[*]Always seems a step ahead of the defense

[*]Throws a good deep ball

[*]Great at throwing on the run

[*]Can make all the NFL throws

[*]Dangerous threat on the ground

[*]Difficult to sack

[*]Good arm strength

[*]Athletic

[*]Ready to play immediately

[*]Special

[*]Upside

[*]

Sure...Let's keep Johnny the drunk who could care less about anyone but himself. Cleveland deserves him.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I NEVER wanted Johnny cant play in the NFL to begin with, just like with every QB the Browns have drafted I said they would be nothing better then a backup and that goes for Mariota, write it down and come talk to me in a few years because I havent been wrong yet.
 You're always wrong. Love yourself much there, Johnny?....LOL
I would rather Cardell Jones enter the draft and take him with the Browns second first round pick and that would meant Jones riding the pine for at least two years before he is ready to take the field, but even Jones saw that and decided to stay in school, ( GREAT MOVE BY JONES) get his education and then see what happens in the NFL for him.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Randell60 your kidding right. Surely your not buying into Charlie Campbells insight. Here's what the dude had to say about Johnny The guy you're hating on.

[size=24]Johnny Manziel Scouting Report 
By Charlie Campbell 

[/size]

Strengths:

[*]Running ability

[*]Play-maker

[*]Gunslinger attitude

[*]Amazing instincts

[*]Always seems a step ahead of the defense

[*]Throws a good deep ball

[*]Great at throwing on the run

[*]Can make all the NFL throws

[*]Dangerous threat on the ground

[*]Difficult to sack

[*]Good arm strength

[*]Athletic

[*]Ready to play immediately

[*]Special

[*]Upside

[*]

Sure...Let's keep Johnny the drunk who could care less about anyone but himself. Cleveland deserves him.

[*]
That's not what I'm saying. I said Campbell said the samething about Manzeil. Why would do you believe he's right on Mario? When I watched the Ducks this year the QB walked up to the line and looked over the defense had the ball hiked made no reads and threw to the ball to the 1st reciever who's man was playing off of him. That will not work in the NFL. I'm sorry but no way do I want the Browns to keep picking back up QB's. I say Trade Manzeil for a 3rd or 4th round pick if you can and cut the cancer out before it grows. Hoyer is a better back up any how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum