Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERY QB THAT THE BROWNS DRAFTED I SAID WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A BACKUP, I HAVENT BEEN WRONG SINCE 99

Go down

EVERY QB THAT THE BROWNS DRAFTED I SAID WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A BACKUP, I HAVENT BEEN WRONG SINCE 99 Empty EVERY QB THAT THE BROWNS DRAFTED I SAID WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A BACKUP, I HAVENT BEEN WRONG SINCE 99

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Bernie Kosar blasts the Browns organization and rightfully so, last Sunday against the Bungles was NOT EXPECTABLE, they should give the fans their money back, I didn't see anyone, coach or player that was pissed off about the horrible play both on offense and the defensive side, sure there are more injuries then a mash unit but that;s still no excuse for what happened on Sunday, I am tired of the Browns drafting QB's that are journeymen at best, granted the O-Line didn't do Johnny any favors last week but you cant put the entire thing on them, Johnny played like I said he would before he was even drafted, well lets see what goes down over the next two weeks, as for me, I don't care if Johnny throws for 250+ the last two weeks, he is nothing but a backup just like every other QB they have drafted late in the 1st and so fourth, Connor Shaw the rookie QB from S.Carolna would move the Browns Offense better then Johnny money boy could and I would love to see him taken off the prtactice squad and start this Sunday against Carolina, but that wont happen because our owner dont want Johnny shown up just yet, Cleveland will be lucky to score 10 points against Carolina this week with Manzeil or Hoyer they way they played last week, GIVE CONNOR SHAW a SHOT, I GUARENTEE HE WILL PLAY 100% better.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

EVERY QB THAT THE BROWNS DRAFTED I SAID WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A BACKUP, I HAVENT BEEN WRONG SINCE 99 Empty Re: EVERY QB THAT THE BROWNS DRAFTED I SAID WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A BACKUP, I HAVENT BEEN WRONG SINCE 99

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 pm

I called it from their 1st pick in Couch and the train keeps on rolling, its not that hard to find a freaking QB!!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down