Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vikings LT

2 posters

Go down

Vikings LT Empty Vikings LT

Post by j82053 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:24 am

Same old LT, dang Kalil you've hit a all time low. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't be seen in public. Give your paychecks back to the club. Sad just plain sad.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Vikings LT Empty Re: Vikings LT

Post by Gbjerke Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm

What the hell happened to this LT?  At draft time he best around to protect the blind side of the QB and he was a plus originally.  Did he sign an extension of his contract and now got lazy or what?
Seems to me that he would have practiced against Jared Allen in the past and should know him like a book, yet Jared schooled him and got a sack yesterday plus a lot of hurries.  Jared had but 1.5 sacks this year for the Bears until yesterday.
I loved Jared as a Viking and was bummed to see him go and he has obviously lost a step or 2 or 3 and Kahlil could still not handle him.  WTF!

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Gb, Kalil is a total waste. As far as I know he hasn't signed a new contract. He has become lazy, and a head case. The Vikes will be looking for a new LT in next years draft or a free agent.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down