Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big win for the Browns

2 posters

Go down

Big win for the Browns Empty Big win for the Browns

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Talk about a big win for the Browns. I never dreamed that they would whoop the Squeelers the way they did today. The squeelers on the sideline looked like they didn't get into the game at all today. Most sat on the bench. Pig Ben was in a pissed off mood all day. Every time Ben came to the side line he was bitching at someone. Dude had an attitude today. Even Pittsburgh's coaches didn't look like they gave a hoot. WTF Tomlin just stood there like he was watching a game instead of coaching one. I love that we won, but at the very least I wish the squeeler's would have put forth some kind of an effort.

Back to top Go down

Big win for the Browns Empty Re: Big win for the Browns

Post by Admin Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Dmounts wrote:Talk about a big win for the Browns. I never dreamed that they would whoop the Squeelers the way they did today. The squeelers on the sideline looked like they didn't get into the game at all today. Most sat on the bench. Pig Ben was in a pissed off mood all day. Every time Ben came to the side line he was bitching at someone. Dude had an attitude today. Even Pittsburgh's coaches didn't look like they gave a hoot. WTF Tomlin just stood there like he was watching a game instead of coaching one. I love that we won, but at the very least I wish the squeeler's would have put forth some kind of an effort.
 Congrats to you & the rest of the Browns fans here. That was a nice win by you all. Your team seems to be on the rise. Sadly... mine appears to relish mediocrity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Talk about a big win for the Browns. I never dreamed that they would whoop the Squeelers the way they did today. The squeelers on the sideline looked like they didn't get into the game at all today. Most sat on the bench. Pig Ben was in a pissed off mood all day. Every time Ben came to the side line he was bitching at someone. Dude had an attitude today. Even Pittsburgh's coaches didn't look like they gave a hoot. WTF Tomlin just stood there like he was watching a game instead of coaching one. I love that we won, but at the very least I wish the squeeler's would have put forth some kind of an effort.
 Congrats to you & the rest of the Browns fans here. That was a nice win by you all. Your team seems to be on the rise. Sadly... mine appears to relish mediocrity.

Thanks Admin, classy post bud, I am about to put up a post myself but I wont put it up on your teams board because of the way you posted and handled what went down this afternoon, but I am going to add it to the Browns board only because of one poster.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:07 pm

I just didn't see no fire on the Pittsburgh sideline. The Browns on the other hand was up and cheering each other even when they messed up on a play. Our coach was running over to congratulate or pick up a player who was getting down on himself.  Tomlin just stood there like he was watching a game instead of coaching it. Tomlin and Haley both looked confused almost like they didn't have a plan B (god forgive) if the Browns went a head by a couple of TD's.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Even Cameron Hayward was crying a river towards the end of the game when Big Joe thomas put a block on him while going towards the ground, Pittsburg must be wearing him down, he isnt used to getting beat, after all he is a Buckeye, he needs to come to Cleveland once he is a free agent, I cant remember where I read it but he didnt care for being drafted to Pitt, he wantd to be a Brown.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down