Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Haden!

3 posters

Go down

Joe Haden! Empty Joe Haden!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Joe Haden was roasted at the worst possible point of the game. Ravens win!!!! Joe Haden is the most overrated CB in the entire NFL. He routinely gets burned every game.

Back to top Go down

Joe Haden! Empty Re: Joe Haden!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Squeely Gump is starting to worry about the Browns. Hoping the browns lose because the Squeelers got thier asses handed to them by the Ravens the week before. Sad little jail house queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Dmounts wrote:Squeely Gump is starting to worry about the Browns. Hoping the browns lose because the Squeelers got thier asses handed to them by the Ravens the week before. Sad little jail house queen.
 If you and Steely can't offer anything more than 12 yr old style insults... go somewhere else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Squeely Gump is starting to worry about the Browns. Hoping the browns lose because the Squeelers got thier asses handed to them by the Ravens the week before. Sad little jail house queen.
 If you and Steely can't offer anything more than 12 yr old style insults... go somewhere else.
!2 year old insults? My post is factual, Dmounts post has the 12 year old insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:55 pm

I'll cool it boss man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 am

Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
!2 year old insults? My post is factual, Dmounts post has the 12 year old insults.

"Well...well... he started it, ya' big poopy, scrotum sniffing, butt licking, stinky head."..LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 am

Steely wrote:Joe Haden was roasted at the worst possible point of the game. Ravens win!!!! Joe Haden is the most overrated CB in the entire NFL. He routinely gets burned every game.

Now tell us something we DON'T know. He couldn't cover a 90 year old using an aluminum walker. Smith is like 62, and ran right by him... cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 am

Dmounts wrote:I'll cool it boss man.

Don't forget to use your free time wisely. Brush up on the proper use of, Their, They're, and, There. The spelling Nazis/Nazi are taking notes. lol!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Don't forget your and you're.   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:Don't forget your and you're.   Razz

and its and it's. as in It's a shame Haden cant cover 108 year old Steve Smith! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

and it's a 12 not !2  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Coach Mike Pettine called out CB Joe Haden Monday.
Haden gave up a critical 32-yard gain to Steve Smith late in Sunday's loss to the Ravens. "The great ones are going to make big plays when it's needed, and I think that's one area where Joe will look to improve," said Pettine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:49 am

captnbrojangles wrote:

and its and it's. as in It's a shame Haden cant cover 108 year old Steve Smith! lol! lol!

Steve Smith is so old, He doesn't even have a birth certificate. Rumor is, He fought at Gettysburg...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 am

Dmounts wrote:Coach Mike Pettine called out CB Joe Haden Monday.
Haden gave up a critical 32-yard gain to Steve Smith late in Sunday's loss to the Ravens. "The great ones are going to make big plays when it's needed, and I think that's one area where Joe will look to improve," said Pettine.

Either that or he can be an over paid pine rider.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:51 am

Actually, the only time you have to remember "your and you're" is when you're attempting to call another poster "dumb." It certainly helps state your case. Duh!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Steely wrote:Joe Haden was roasted at the worst possible point of the game. Ravens win!!!! Joe Haden is the most overrated CB in the entire NFL. He routinely gets burned every game.

Better then anyone Pittspuke has, Haden's year has started off bad, but he is still in the top 2 of the NFL's best CB's in the league, again all I hear is waaaa,waaa,waaa.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 pm

LMAO, They got their asses handed to them again today by the Bucks, and that includes Brown getting away with knocking down Tampa's DB in the end zone with Refs being led by seeing eye dogs, biggest blown call of the season thus far.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well...well... he started it, ya' big poopy, scrotum sniffing, butt licking, stinky head."..LOL

LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:10 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:

Better then anyone Pittspuke has, Haden's year has started off bad, but he is still in the top 2 of the NFL's best CB's in the league, again all I hear is waaaa,waaa,waaa.
LOL! Top 2???? Oh my goodness! I don't know where to begin with tripe!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down