Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOYER & HIS RECEIVERS

3 posters

Go down

HOYER & HIS RECEIVERS Empty HOYER & HIS RECEIVERS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Hoyer has either been dead on or seriously way off on his throws today, now I don't know if his receivers have screwed up their routes or Hoyer has played that bad but they better damn well get it straightened out, with that being said there has been a big improvement from the teams of the past few years and right now that isn't saying much because the only way for them to go is up, cant gets worse then what they have been since returning to the league.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HOYER & HIS RECEIVERS Empty Re: HOYER & HIS RECEIVERS

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:17 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Hoyer has either been dead on or seriously way off on his throws today, now I don't know if his receivers have screwed up their routes or Hoyer has played that bad but they better damn well get it straightened out, with that being said there has been a big improvement from the teams of the past few years and right now that isn't saying much because the only way for them to go is up, cant gets worse then what they have been since returning to the league.
Too funny! After all these years, you still think you're a football guru. You're so dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Hoyer has either been dead on or seriously way off on his throws today, now I don't know if his receivers have screwed up their routes or Hoyer has played that bad but they better damn well get it straightened out, with that being said there has been a big improvement from the teams of the past few years and right now that isn't saying much because the only way for them to go is up, cant gets worse then what they have been since returning to the league.
Too funny! After all these years, you still think you're a football guru. You're so dumb.
And your still Forest Gump who's done it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:33 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Don't you mean "you're," Forrest? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Don't you mean "you're," Forrest? lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Unlike Squeely Gump. I don't have the time he has to studying the dictionary every weekend in the Hoosegow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Dmounts wrote:Unlike Squeely Gump. I don't have the time he has to studying the dictionary every weekend in the Hoosegow.
 Come on now.... ya got to admit that pic was funny...LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 am

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Unlike Squeely Gump. I don't have the time he has to studying the dictionary every weekend in the Hoosegow.
 Come on now.... ya got to admit that pic was funny...LOL.

I did, and I do both...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:05 pm

What's funny is the squeeel like the little girl that he/she is is the fact that he/she goes through the net trying to figure out what is and isn't the correct use of the language, it must take the squeeeler hours to come to a conclusion on what is right and what is wrong, it must suck having to grow up with pecker envy, I would never compare squeeely to Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump was actually a pretty smart guy and had people who liked and cared about him.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down