Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pressure Pressure Pressure

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pressure Pressure Pressure - Page 2 Empty Re: Pressure Pressure Pressure

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Keep telling yourself that. 50 points to 9.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:00 am

Dmounts wrote:Keep telling yourself that. 50 points to 9.

Ben has only one starting receiver from last year left in his receiver corps.  Everyone else is different so these sorts of things sometimes take time.  I bet they get it figured out before to long and start winning again.  Still, it's got to be tough on you for the years you have suffered with the Brown's.  Remember, Ben owns the Browns so don't get your hopes up too high.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:08 am

LOL you guys have a weak schedule for the next couple of games lets see how you hold up. I see another (AT) best 8 and 8 season. Razz:P

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:12 am

Dmounts wrote:LOL you guys have a weak schedule for the next couple of games lets see how you hold up. I see another (AT) best 8 and 8 season. Razz:P

If that happens, I'd rather see a 3-13 or worse team.  If we're going to have to rebuild, we might as well get some good players.  Cleveland has been getting the best of the best for years and years and they still cannot put together a winning team.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 am

And what has the Squeelers done in the draft lately??? At least the browns are getting pro bowl players now.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:57 am

Dmounts wrote:And what has the Squeelers done in the draft lately??? At least the browns are getting pro bowl players now.

Bell, Pouncey, Brown, Decastro are either pro bowl players or should be this season if we don't suck too bad.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 am

I like Bell, brown isn't a top 5 receiver,pouncey is getting his ass handed to him so far this year, Decastro really??? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:14 am

Dmounts wrote:I like Bell, brown isn't a top 5 receiver,pouncey is getting his ass handed to him so far this year, Decastro really??? Laughing

Brown is a top WR pal- he made your best corner look average at best.  The dude had 1400 yards last year.  Pouncey has made the pro bowl every year that he's played except last year when he got hurt in game 1.  Bell is a top RB in the AFC and Decastro has been talked about by different people as one of the best guards in football.  You really don't know the Steelers as well as you pretend to when your talking to us.  Maybe our tackles might be average on our team but not the interior linemen.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:25 am

The Offensive line is a joke. Pig ben running for his life game after game proves it. He's getting shell shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 am

Dmounts wrote:The Offensive line is a joke. Pig ben running for his life game after game proves it. He's getting shell shocked.

The offensive line is just really young yet and they have rarely played together because the last three years everyone of them has missed games at different times and some of them for long periods of times.  

I have to admit though, my fandom sometimes gets the best of me and it doesn't allow me to see this team more clearly.  So I could be more wrong than right in this manner.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2