Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana WR Cody Latimer

2 posters

Go down

Indiana WR Cody Latimer Empty Indiana WR Cody Latimer

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

This is a very impressive guy.  Have any of you guys watched him play?  He was in Pittsburgh the other day.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Indiana WR Cody Latimer Empty Re: Indiana WR Cody Latimer

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:This is a very impressive guy.  Have any of you guys watched him play?  He was in Pittsburgh the other day.

I tried to post the YouTube video but was unable to.  If you get a chance, check him out over there.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:This is a very impressive guy.  Have any of you guys watched him play?  He was in Pittsburgh the other day.
His stock is rising fast! I don't watch college ball, but I did read an article about him. I'd rather see a cornerback drafted in the 1st round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Steely wrote:
His stock is rising fast! I don't watch college ball, but I did read an article about him. I'd rather see a cornerback drafted in the 1st round.
 I think we're gonna see WR or CB the first two rounds. The draft is loaded with top talent at both positions. I do think this will be a draft with an eye on position need. Not that they will not take the best player available... I just think they have holes that need filling and their financial options are thin. I do not think this team is as bad off talent wise as some of the experts seem to think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
 I think we're gonna see WR or CB the first two rounds. The draft is loaded with top talent at both positions. I do think this will be a draft with an eye on position need. Not that they will not take the best player available... I just think they have holes that need filling and their financial options are thin. I do not think this team is as bad off talent wise as some of the experts seem to think.

I think if the top two corners are gone when Pittsburgh drafts that we'll see the Steelers draft one of these great WR's.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm

I have. Against top DB he didnt do too well Dennard from MSU shut him down as did Roby from Ohio State, I just dont see him as a first round pick. 15 seems waaaay to high for this guy. Especially when a Beckham or Marquise Lee would be available there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

I have. Against top DB he didnt do too well Dennard from MSU shut him down as did Roby from Ohio State, I just dont see him as a first round pick. 15 seems waaaay to high for this guy. Especially when a Beckham or Marquise Lee would be available there.

I didn't hear that he was shut down.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Dont quote me but he had ...

7 rec 45 yrds v Dennard
8rec 50 yrds v Roby

those are simple dump pass yrds

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun May 04, 2014 11:14 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Dont quote me but he had ...

7 rec 45 yrds v Dennard
8rec 50 yrds v Roby

those are simple dump pass yrds

I'd say that you have to consider also the qualities of the college quarterback who was throwing him the ball as well.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down