Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag...

2 posters

Go down

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag... Empty Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag...

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 am

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag... Empty Re: Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag...

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 am

Unreal! What a man! He sure showed her. I bet his momma is proud. Rolling Eyes I thought there were cameras inside the elevator?
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag... Empty Re: Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out...scumbag...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Unreal! What a man! He sure showed her. I bet his momma is proud. Rolling Eyes I thought there were cameras inside the elevator?

I don't understand why people get so mean when they're drinking. I only drink once or twice a year and I'm a total pushover when drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:Unreal! What a man! He sure showed her. I bet his momma is proud. Rolling Eyes I thought there were cameras inside the elevator?

I don't understand why people get so mean when they're drinking. I only drink once or twice a year and I'm a total pushover when drunk.
LOL @ Gump: Drunk or sober does it really matter ?

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 am

Steely wrote:

Usually people who become mean when they're drinking are already considered hostile way before alcohol is involved. I hope he gets locked up for a very long time for this, once in prison he can pick on people his own size and people much bigger than him can pick on him.   Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL @ Gump: Drunk or sober does it really matter ?
Exactly, there is just no excuse for a man to assault a woman, shows his true character or lack of one. Disgusting. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down