Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 RAVENS

4 posters

Go down

2013 RAVENS Empty 2013 RAVENS

Post by JONL95 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 am

THIS TEAM UNDERACHIEVED THIS SEASON.  THERE WERE NO EXCUSES LOSING TO THE PACKERS, BROWNS, BEARS, AND THE BILLS.  THIS TEAM QUIT THE LAST 2 WEEKS AGAINST THE PATRIOTS, AND THE BENGALS.  THIS IS ON THE COACHING STAFF.  RICE AND FLACCO LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE COMPARED TO LAST YEAR.  OH WELL, CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  MY SUPER BOWL PICK IS THE SEAHAWKS BEATING THE PATRIOTS 27-17.  IF YOU READ THIS TODD, GOOD LUCK.  YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE, AND IT IS A SHAME OUR 2 TEAMS COULD NOT HAVE MET IN THE BIG GAME.  YOU CAN THANK OUR COACHING STAFF, FOR THAT ONE. 

JONL95

Back to top Go down

2013 RAVENS Empty Re: 2013 RAVENS

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 am

JONL95 wrote:THIS TEAM UNDERACHIEVED THIS SEASON.  THERE WERE NO EXCUSES LOSING TO THE PACKERS, BROWNS, BEARS, AND THE BILLS.  THIS TEAM QUIT THE LAST 2 WEEKS AGAINST THE PATRIOTS, AND THE BENGALS.  THIS IS ON THE COACHING STAFF.  RICE AND FLACCO LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE COMPARED TO LAST YEAR.  OH WELL, CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  MY SUPER BOWL PICK IS THE SEAHAWKS BEATING THE PATRIOTS 27-17.  IF YOU READ THIS TODD, GOOD LUCK.  YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE, AND IT IS A SHAME OUR 2 TEAMS COULD NOT HAVE MET IN THE BIG GAME.  YOU CAN THANK OUR COACHING STAFF, FOR THAT ONE. 

Sorry about your team. 

It seems with Super Bowl champs they sometimes fall apart the following season.   :/
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
JONL95 wrote:THIS TEAM UNDERACHIEVED THIS SEASON.  THERE WERE NO EXCUSES LOSING TO THE PACKERS, BROWNS, BEARS, AND THE BILLS.  THIS TEAM QUIT THE LAST 2 WEEKS AGAINST THE PATRIOTS, AND THE BENGALS.  THIS IS ON THE COACHING STAFF.  RICE AND FLACCO LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE COMPARED TO LAST YEAR.  OH WELL, CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  MY SUPER BOWL PICK IS THE SEAHAWKS BEATING THE PATRIOTS 27-17.  IF YOU READ THIS TODD, GOOD LUCK.  YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE, AND IT IS A SHAME OUR 2 TEAMS COULD NOT HAVE MET IN THE BIG GAME.  YOU CAN THANK OUR COACHING STAFF, FOR THAT ONE. 

Sorry about your team. 

It seems with Super Bowl champs they sometimes fall apart the following season.   :/

THANK YOU SHEILA, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.  BOTH OUR TEAMS HAVE WON THE LAST 2 SUPER BOWLS, AND MISSED OUT THE FOLLOWING YEAR.  I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.  I GUESS FOR A LOT OF TEAMS IN THE NFL, THEY WILL TAKE THAT, OVER HAVING NEVER WON IT.  GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON.

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 pm

A week ago, you were cooing how the Ravens were going to go on a Superbowl run. I responded by telling you they wouldn't make the playoffs, let alone sniff the Superbowl. Suddenly, here you are pointing fingers. The Ravens aren't that good! They had dumb luck on their side last year. That luck is gone. You were wrong again, while I was right again. Class dismissed! LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by gracieshome Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Steely wrote:A week ago, you were cooing how the Ravens were going to go on a Superbowl run. I responded by telling you they wouldn't make the playoffs, let alone sniff the Superbowl. Suddenly, here you are pointing fingers. The Ravens aren't that good! They had dumb luck on their side last year. That luck is gone. You were wrong again, while I was right again. Class dismissed! LMAO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gracieshome
gracieshome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 pm

gracieshome wrote:
Steely wrote:A week ago, you were cooing how the Ravens were going to go on a Superbowl run. I responded by telling you they wouldn't make the playoffs, let alone sniff the Superbowl. Suddenly, here you are pointing fingers. The Ravens aren't that good! They had dumb luck on their side last year. That luck is gone. You were wrong again, while I was right again. Class dismissed! LMAO

And neither are the Bungles anymore! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 am

Admin wrote:
gracieshome wrote:

I AGREE.  EVERYTIME THE BUNGHOLES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS, THEY CRAP THE BED.  WAY TO REPRESENT THE NORTH YOU CHOKERS.  AT LEAST WE AND THE THE STEELERS MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN WE GET THERE.  EVEN THE BROWNS HAVE A MORE RECENT VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS (1994), THAN THE BENGALS (1990). 

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
gracieshome wrote:

I AGREE.  EVERYTIME THE BUNGHOLES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS, THEY CRAP THE BED.  WAY TO REPRESENT THE NORTH YOU CHOKERS.  AT LEAST WE AND THE THE STEELERS MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN WE GET THERE.  EVEN THE BROWNS HAVE A MORE RECENT VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS (1994), THAN THE BENGALS (1990). 
LOL... we finally have something we agree on... the Bungholes suck! And Yes you are right, while we have an intense rivalry against each other,The Steelers & the Ravens know how to bring it home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down