Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers may have turned the corner...

3 posters

Go down

Steelers may have turned the corner... Empty Steelers may have turned the corner...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm

This was an amazing victory for the Steelers today.  This will undoubtably give them confidence going forward.  I'm not saying we will make the playoffs but we can be a very dangerous team to play from here on out to those teams who are in the playoff hunt.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Steelers may have turned the corner... Empty Re: Steelers may have turned the corner...

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:58 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:This was an amazing victory for the Steelers today.  This will undoubtably give them confidence going forward.  I'm not saying we will make the playoffs but we can be a very dangerous team to play from here on out to those teams who are in the playoff hunt.
 I wonder if anyone noticed the play of DeCastro today?  He handled [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Suh... the DT didn't even have a single tackle. On the last drive... the pass protection was nearly perfect. This from a patch work line against one of the so called better D lines in the NFL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steelers may have turned the corner... Empty Re: Steelers may have turned the corner...

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 am

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:This was an amazing victory for the Steelers today.  This will undoubtably give them confidence going forward.  I'm not saying we will make the playoffs but we can be a very dangerous team to play from here on out to those teams who are in the playoff hunt.
 I wonder if anyone noticed the play of DeCastro today?  He handled [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Suh... the DT didn't even have a single tackle. On the last drive... the pass protection was nearly perfect. This from a patch work line against one of the so called better D lines in the NFL.

I noticed  afro    Using his play sheet to hide his erection.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I noticed  afro    Using his play sheet to hide his erection.....LOL
cheers Look at me!  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down