Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally...!!!

2 posters

Go down

Finally...!!! Empty Finally...!!!

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 pm

A win.  Not a great win, being it was only over the Vikings, but a win is a win.  Finally! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Finally...!!! Empty Re: Finally...!!!

Post by TuckAndRoll Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 am

~Sheila~ wrote:A win.  Not a great win, being it was only over the Vikings, but a win is a win.  Finally! 
Hey, Sheila.

First time here - but sadly it kind of reminds me of the KC board.

Where the hell are all the football fans? For crying out loud, this is the NY Giants! Just one fan - only ONE fan has something to say!!!!! Unbelievable!

It is really weird, isn't it? I look at the forum now and I see that there are a few other teams on it with absolutely zero participants - amazing! But then there are a couple of other teams that are just bursting at the seams with chatters.

I don't get it. Hopefully it will change - I mean wouldn't you like to have at least one other Giants fan to commiserate with this season?

Well, I'll drop by now and again to say hi and maybe ask you something about your team.

Oh, and on a side note: I don't know what your political stripes are but my condolences to you and your fellow New Yorkers on your new mayor-elect. It's had for me to imagine that you all could've elected anyone worse.

I personally would have liked to have seen commissioner Kelly run for that office. But alas, he didn't and now you have who you have. I just pray that the city doesn't revert now to pre-Giuliani New York - that would be awful, but unfortunately with Blasio, I think that could become reality.  
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:53 pm

TuckAndRoll wrote:
Hey, Sheila.

First time here - but sadly it kind of reminds me of the KC board.

Where the hell are all the football fans? For crying out loud, this is the NY Giants! Just one fan - only ONE fan has something to say!!!!! Unbelievable!

It is really weird, isn't it? I look at the forum now and I see that there are a few other teams on it with absolutely zero participants - amazing! But then there are a couple of other teams that are just bursting at the seams with chatters.

I don't get it. Hopefully it will change - I mean wouldn't you like to have at least one other Giants fan to commiserate with this season?

Well, I'll drop by now and again to say hi and maybe ask you something about your team.

Oh, and on a side note: I don't know what your political stripes are but my condolences to you and your fellow New Yorkers on your new mayor-elect. It's had for me to imagine that you all could've elected anyone worse.

I personally would have liked to have seen commissioner Kelly run for that office. But alas, he didn't and now you have who you have. I just pray that the city doesn't revert now to pre-Giuliani New York - that would be awful, but unfortunately with Blasio, I think that could become reality.  
Hi TuckandRoll!

Thanks for the hello.  Yes, I definitely wish there was at least one more Giant fan here.  There was when I first joined this board.  I'm not sure where everyone has gone or why they have left here??  It would be nice to speak to someone about my team, these Packer fans are very overwhelming at times!  lol  

KC is having a great season!!  They should be proud.

Blasio...I don't care for him either.  I do like Commissioner Kelly, but I'm not sure how well he would be rc'd. 

Drop by anytime...although the Giants season is pretty much doomed now.  Heck it was doomed from the beginning.  :/
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down