Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next three games...go big or go home.

3 posters

Go down

Next three games...go big or go home.  Empty Next three games...go big or go home.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:15 pm

I gonna make it straight and easy for what's left of any Vikings fans checking in here......

2013 regular season    
Sep 8 - at DetroitNoonX[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sep 15 - at ChicagoNoonX[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sep 22 - vs. ClevelandNoon
Sep 29 - vs. Pittsburgh (in London)Noon
Oct 6 - Bye
Oct 13 - vs. CarolinaNoon
We HAVE TO and SHOULD win these next 3 games....especially Cleveland and Carolina as they are 'true' home games in Minny. The Steeler's game is also a 'home' game but we're in London for that one. No matter we have to have all 3 games in the 'W' column. ANYTHING short of that and you can kiss this season good bye before week 7 as the toughest part of the schedule kicks in thereafter.

Can't make it any clearer than that.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Next three games...go big or go home.  Empty Re: Next three games...go big or go home.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Thor11 wrote:I gonna make it straight and easy for what's left of any Vikings fans checking in here......

2013 regular season    
Sep 15 - at ChicagoNoonX[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sep 22 - vs. ClevelandNoon27-31
Sep 29 - vs. Pittsburgh (in London)Noon34-27
Oct 6 - Bye
Oct 13 - vs. CarolinaNoon10-35
We HAVE TO and SHOULD win these next 3 games....especially Cleveland and Carolina as they are 'true' home games in Minny. The Steeler's game is also a 'home' game but we're in London for that one. No matter we have to have all 3 games in the 'W' column. ANYTHING short of that and you can kiss this season good bye before week 7 as the toughest part of the schedule kicks in thereafter.

Thor
The above was composed a few short weeks ago.....pretty much sums everything up now. Nothing left to say about this complete joke of a football team....WOW!

At least it was a quick kill.... hardly felt the pain. study 

Thor

Back to top Go down

Next three games...go big or go home.  Empty Re: Next three games...go big or go home.

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Hey, they hopefully have an easy win over the Giants on Sunday. Let's hope! 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Hey, they hopefully have an easy win over the Giants on Sunday. Let's hope! 
Yeah, you'd think that, but they always seem to lose the games they should win.  Giants will be at  home with an 0-for record.  If they don't win the Vikings game, the fans will probably storm the field and take scalps.  And run Coughlin out of town on a rail.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Thor11 wrote:
Thor11 wrote:I gonna make it straight and easy for what's left of any Vikings fans checking in here......

2013 regular season    
Sep 22 - vs. ClevelandNoon27-31
Sep 29 - vs. Pittsburgh (in London)Noon34-27
Oct 6 - Bye
Oct 13 - vs. CarolinaNoon10-35

Thor
The above was composed a few short weeks ago.....pretty much sums everything up now. Nothing left to say about this complete joke of a football team....WOW!

At least it was a quick kill.... hardly felt the pain. study 

Thor
Damn!  ...and you so clearly like pain, Thor...  Well, I guess this means you'll be spending more time on the Pack board to get your fill and make up for it, little bitch.  You know you're always welcome...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Damn!  ...and you so clearly like pain, Thor...  Well, I guess this means you'll be spending more time on the Pack board to get your fill and make up for it, little bitch.  You know you're always welcome...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kiss my ass and anything else your freaky mind can think of around my 'horn of plenty', Poindexter.  

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Thor11 wrote:Damn!  ...and you so clearly like pain, Thor...  Well, I guess this means you'll be spending more time on the Pack board to get your fill and make up for it, little bitch.  You know you're always welcome...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kiss my ass and anything else your freaky mind can think of around my 'horn of plenty', Poindexter.  

Thor
LMFAO!   Horn of Plenty?!!  Did you really just say that?  LOL!  What--it that was Serge likes to call it or what, Fruity?  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

LMFAO!   Horn of Plenty?!!  Did you really just say that?  LOL!  What--it that was Serge likes to call it or what, Fruity?

Throw in the right bait and catch the FLOUNDER every time....

I knew the douchebag in you would ejaculate all over that one, like a little man coming in for a quickie. Really HD, don't you have better things to do with your time?...I don't know, like solving all the worlds problems? I mean you have all the answers. The most learned minds in the world tuning into your every hallucinated maniacal thought as you spew your vomit and paint the walls of your self made playpen. 

By the way, no need to come in here and pad the stats to your #1 ranking. Even the two new young ladies that stroll around here can see right through you.  You know...?---Douchebag

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Thor11 wrote:LMFAO!   Horn of Plenty?!!  Did you really just say that?  LOL!  What--it that was Serge likes to call it or what, Fruity?

Throw in the right bait and catch the FLOUNDER every time....

I knew the douchebag in you would ejaculate all over that one, like a little man coming in for a quickie. Really HD, don't you have better things to do with your time?...I don't know, like solving all the worlds problems? I mean you have all the answers. The most learned minds in the world tuning into your every hallucinated maniacal thought as you spew your vomit and paint the walls of your self made playpen. 

By the way, no need to come in here and pad the stats to your #1 ranking. Even the two new young ladies that stroll around here can see right through you.  You know...?---Douchebag

Thor
Gee, Fruty-- maybe I better score myself a *Horn of Plenty* to help with that....   LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Gee, Fruty-- maybe I better score myself a *Horn of Plenty* to help with that....   LMFAO

Might help....but not likely.

...a little beyond your talent level there Lance.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Well, I'm cheering for the Vikings..for whatever that's worth.   Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Well, I'm cheering for the Vikings..for whatever that's worth.   Very Happy
Right on, Momma Jugs!  flower 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 am

ILvLamp wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:Well, I'm cheering for the Vikings..for whatever that's worth.   Very Happy
Right on, Momma Jugs!  flower 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down