Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Game thoughts

2 posters

Go down

RE: Game thoughts Empty RE: Game thoughts

Post by j82053 Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

LB's: I'll just say Reggie Bush
 O-line: They stunk it up
 D-Line: They stunk it up
 DB's: Did much better than I thought they would
 QB: He still sucks
 Play Calling:Vanilla

Earlier I predicted the Vikings would go 9-7, or 10-6 at best. They will have to play much better than they did today. As far as Ponder goes, the rookies I saw play today looked much better than Ponder.

Jeff

j82053

Back to top Go down

RE: Game thoughts Empty Re: RE: Game thoughts

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 pm

j82053 wrote:LB's: I'll just say Reggie Bush

Earlier I predicted the Vikings would go 9-7, or 10-6 at best. They will have to play much better than they did today. As far as Ponder goes, the rookies I saw play today looked much better than Ponder.

Jeff
Yep... pretty sad Jeff. Also pretty disheartening when you know your #1 Qb is a complete bum after one game. As I said in another thread, Ponder is in "regression"...When your Qb had two full seasons to get his act together, it should look a little better that what he showed today...freakin sad. However, as you said, very few components of this team impressed in any meaningful way.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Well said Thor (regression) that's where the boy is at. The coaches have to know Ponder is not the guy. They can't be that stupid or is it Spielman? Whatever the case, things better change real soon for the Vikings sake.

Jeff

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm

j82053 wrote:LB's: I'll just say Reggie Bush

Jeff
Gotta agree with the analysis.  Very painful to watch and as bad as they played, even more aggravating were the stupid penalties we got hit with at a number of crucial times.
Am not optomistic at my 7-9 or 8-8 prediction and we could well be bottom feeders in the division....OUCH, that hurts to even say it.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down