Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey DUCK.........

Go down

Hey DUCK......... Empty Hey DUCK.........

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am

Apparently, you no longer have that AOL email address.....However, I believe you have mine. I sent some info your way, no luck on the connect. If you have mine, get back to me. You know why...

If I don't hear from you I will post what I tried to send you,,,just wanted to get your take on the real FACTS of what really went down. Somehow, even though you haven't posted such, I think you have a real clue of the facts of the matter.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Hey DUCK......... Empty Re: Hey DUCK.........

Post by duck Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 am

Thor11 wrote:Apparently, you no longer have that AOL email address.....However, I believe you have mine. I sent some info your way, no luck on the connect. If you have mine, get back to me. You know why...

If I don't hear from you I will post what I tried to send you,,,just wanted to get your take on the real FACTS of what really went down. Somehow, even though you haven't posted such, I think you have a real clue of the facts of the matter.

Thor

Okay, let's connect away from this board.  I would like to hear what you have to say.  My old AOL address is long gone.  (Remember, I was kicked off of AOL for good... LOL!)

I'll try a private message on this forum.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 am

Okay, let's connect away from this board.  I would like to hear what you have to say.  My old AOL address is long gone.  (Remember, I was kicked off of AOL for good... LOL!)

Ok Duck,,,,just send me something PM....so I can respond to you....thanks.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:12 am

Thor11 wrote:Okay, let's connect away from this board.  I would like to hear what you have to say.  My old AOL address is long gone.  (Remember, I was kicked off of AOL for good... LOL!)

Ok Duck,,,,just send me something PM....so I can respond to you....thanks.

Thor

Sent.  Check your "private message inbox" -- if that doesn't work, get back to me here and we'll find another way.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down