Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc.

3 posters

Go down

Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc. Empty Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc.

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:14 pm

As clearly articulated in a previous thread earlier this week...........the stadiumchair.com chairs are KoooooooooooooULLLL, ala Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn and Kooooooooooooooooooooce!   The plan is to integrate a JoAnn Fabrics / Dollar Tree store ruler into the structure to mitigate any potential issues with respect to width.   Hybrid integration of a ruler into the chair via high tech clear plastic industrial PACKERS tape.  GO PACKERs.    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See clarifying news conference clip.    More to come later on Packers.com.  GO PACK a stadium chair in a small stretchable/shrinkable 12X12X6 plastic bag!!  Either that or just grab that chair by its metal frame and haul it in to the shrine of the NFL without a bag.  Another option is the get that stretchy clear plastic that movers use to protect upholstered furniture and wrap up the chair in that.........simply remove and dispose of the plastic wrap on the spot if necessary.    GO GO GO!!!!!!!! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc. Empty Re: Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:37 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:As clearly articulated in a previous thread earlier this week...........the stadiumchair.com chairs are KoooooooooooooULLLL, ala Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn and Kooooooooooooooooooooce!   The plan is to integrate a JoAnn Fabrics / Dollar Tree store ruler into the structure to mitigate any potential issues with respect to width.   Hybrid integration of a ruler into the chair via high tech clear plastic industrial PACKERS tape.  GO PACKERs.    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See clarifying news conference clip.    More to come later on Packers.com.  GO PACK a stadium chair in a small stretchable/shrinkable 12X12X6 plastic bag!!  Either that or just grab that chair by its metal frame and haul it in to the shrine of the NFL without a bag.  Another option is the get that stretchy clear plastic that movers use to protect upholstered furniture and wrap up the chair in that.........simply remove and dispose of the plastic wrap on the spot if necessary.    GO GO GO!!!!!!!! 

Jeezus, Ringo...take that OCD bitch from behind and tame her, wouldya?  Going to the game is supposed to be fun--so I think I'll just have a couple of brews with Duck before the game while you are busy bubble wrapping your balls...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc. Empty Re: Dateline June 21 Breaking News --> Stadium Chairs, Cushions, Etc.

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I figured that rant would have ripped someone on this board !!!!  Gotta admit the hybridly integrated ruler idea may actually catch on.   I wonder if the security crew actually has rulers on hand to measure chair widths?

This offseason is a real challenge...................anything coming out of Titletown is big news.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:32 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:As clearly articulated in a previous thread earlier this week...........the stadiumchair.com chairs are KoooooooooooooULLLL, ala Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn and Kooooooooooooooooooooce!   The plan is to integrate a JoAnn Fabrics / Dollar Tree store ruler into the structure to mitigate any potential issues with respect to width.   Hybrid integration of a ruler into the chair via high tech clear plastic industrial PACKERS tape.  GO PACKERs.    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jeezus, Ringo...take that OCD bitch from behind and tame her, wouldya?  Going to the game is supposed to be fun--so I think I'll just have a couple of brews with Duck before the game while you are busy bubble wrapping your balls...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm down with that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 am

Aha.........we have a Ducker at the pre-game festivities.......can you spell Tundra Tailgate Zone tent?  GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:00 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I'm down with that.

Hey........put a ruler on that and let me know what you have measured.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:54 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I'm down with that.

Quick question, Ringo... put a ruler on what?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:10 pm

duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I'm down with that.

On whatever you think would be most interesting.  And don't tell us that you really care what the diameters and circumferences of the beer mugs are.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I'm down with that.

On whatever you think would be most interesting.  And don't tell us that you really care what the diameters and circumferences of the beer mugs are.

Okay.  For starters, let's measure the length of their blonde hair.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Forget about the beer--did you ever thank Ringo for the cake he gave you:

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down