Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favre Comin' Back

5 posters

Go down

Favre Comin' Back Empty Favre Comin' Back

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 am

Great step for the reconciliation of the century in Titletown. GO PACK GO !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Favre Comin' Back Empty Re: Favre Comin' Back

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Great step for the reconciliation of the century in Titletown. GO PACK GO !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">]

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/news/favre-shares-blame-rift-packers-152010861--nfl.html]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/favre-shares-blame-rift-packers-152010861--nfl.html

All is forgiven and forgotten. For the first time, he's willing to "share in the blame." Despite the reality that it was HE who caused any need for blame to begin with--what more do you need? This is all just so dandy. Brent Favrt very recently giving Mike Tice pointers on how to beat the Pack just before a HUGE playoff game and whispering in Urlicker's ear, *Kick the cheese ass next week for me* and on and on it goes... But now things have changed. The little man is willing to *share in the blame!* Right there with all you Ringo's--I'm just about losing bowel function I'm so close to climax over this!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Get in to the head right NOW ... HD ..... move it move it !!!!!!!!!! Either that or it will be another one of those "got to take that underwear down to MickyD's and slyly deposit it in the outdoor garbage receptacle with no one seein').
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:56 pm

OK, Ringo...but would you like me to clean up before you blow me? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Great step for the reconciliation of the century in Titletown. GO PACK GO !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">]

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/news/favre-shares-blame-rift-packers-152010861--nfl.html]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/favre-shares-blame-rift-packers-152010861--nfl.html

All is forgiven and forgotten. For the first time, he's willing to "share in the blame." Despite the reality that it was HE who caused any need for blame to begin with--what more do you need? This is all just so dandy. Brent Favrt very recently giving Mike Tice pointers on how to beat the Pack just before a HUGE playoff game and whispering in Urlicker's ear, *Kick the cheese ass next week for me* and on and on it goes... But now things have changed. The little man is willing to *share in the blame!* Right there with all you Ringo's--I'm just about losing bowel function I'm so close to climax over this!! Laughing

Yeah, he can still go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 am

Risen to new heights I see LOL LOL LOL.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:37 pm

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Yeah, he can still go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned

Pretty much my feelings too. After being in his corner for most of his career, I've now come to accept the fact that he is a bona fide asshole -- and a far bigger one than even his detractors realized. He showed us his true colors and, personally, I have no use for him anymore.

That said, he was a great QB. He will go to the HOF on the first ballot and his number will be retired.

I'd rather just focus on the fact that Green Bay has the phenomenal luck to get an improvement in the QB position by his successor, Aaron Rodgers.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm gratefull to Favre that Packer fans did not have to endure another decade like the 70's and 80's. I just wish that he could have bowed out gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm

He wants a coaching job in the NFL, but his "dick-in-the-box" scandal has others reluctant to offer him a position. He needs to repair his image, and what better way to do it than to exploit the stupidity of the ched-headed packer fans. Once he is publicly "accepted back into the family," the media will eat that story up and create a nice fluffy picture of the rough and tough gun-slinger and his love for the game and his Honey Boo-Boo fans. He'll never be offered a coaching position on the Packers--Thompson isn't buying his gig, but I'm sure there will be some NFL team that would hire him as a QB coach. Stay tuned, peeps...

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 pm

I don't know exactly what being "accepted back into the family," means or involves. They invite him back to the ceremony to retire his number ? I can live with that. It would probably the last time you see him in Green Bay.

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 pm

NJPackfan wrote:I don't know exactly what being "accepted back into the family," means or involves. They invite him back to the ceremony to retire his number ? I can live with that. It would probably the last time you see him in Green Bay.

Maybe the Vikings will offer him a job. Could be on the sideline or up in the booth with Paul Allen. They covet so many of our players. Why not our ex-players?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Maybe the Vikings will offer him a job. Could be on the sideline or up in the booth with Paul Allen. They covet so many of our players. Why not our ex-players?

Does your wife really vajazzle her camel toe?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:26 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Maybe the Vikings will offer him a job. Could be on the sideline or up in the booth with Paul Allen. They covet so many of our players. Why not our ex-players?

Does your wife really vajazzle her camel toe?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You betcha...sometimes even in purple.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down