Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

5 posters

Go down

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Empty AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Post by JONL95 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 am

TOMORROW IS THE NEXT TO THE LAST STOP FOR RAY LEWIS AND THE RAVENS. AS MUCH AS I RESPECT THE PATRIOTS, I KNOW WE WILL WIN THIS GAME TOMORROW, BECAUSE WE WERE A DROPPED PASS, AND A MISSED KICK FROM BEATING THEM LAST YEAR. AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN, THEY HAVE NOT WON A SUPER BOWL IN 8 YEARS. YES, I KNOW, IT HAS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE WE HAVE, BUT YOU CAN SEE, AFTER WE WON IN DENVER, AND FINALLY BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AFTER 11 YEARS, THAT THIS IS OUR YEAR. MY PREDICTION FOR THE GAME:

RAVENS 30 PATRIOTS 28.

GO RAVENS!!!!

JONL95

Back to top Go down

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Empty Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Post by gracieshome Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm

I sincerely hope you're right. They're both great teams, but I believe the Ravens are the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gracieshome
gracieshome

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 pm

JONL95 wrote:TOMORROW IS THE NEXT TO THE LAST STOP FOR RAY LEWIS AND THE RAVENS. AS MUCH AS I RESPECT THE PATRIOTS, I KNOW WE WILL WIN THIS GAME TOMORROW, BECAUSE WE WERE A DROPPED PASS, AND A MISSED KICK FROM BEATING THEM LAST YEAR. AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN, THEY HAVE NOT WON A SUPER BOWL IN 8 YEARS. YES, I KNOW, IT HAS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE WE HAVE, BUT YOU CAN SEE, AFTER WE WON IN DENVER, AND FINALLY BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AFTER 11 YEARS, THAT THIS IS OUR YEAR. MY PREDICTION FOR THE GAME:

RAVENS 30 PATRIOTS 28.

GO RAVENS!!!!

I would be shocked if they beat them. Personaly, i could care less who wins. Would like to see brady win and call it a day. Hes that good.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
JONL95 wrote:TOMORROW IS THE NEXT TO THE LAST STOP FOR RAY LEWIS AND THE RAVENS. AS MUCH AS I RESPECT THE PATRIOTS, I KNOW WE WILL WIN THIS GAME TOMORROW, BECAUSE WE WERE A DROPPED PASS, AND A MISSED KICK FROM BEATING THEM LAST YEAR. AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN, THEY HAVE NOT WON A SUPER BOWL IN 8 YEARS. YES, I KNOW, IT HAS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE WE HAVE, BUT YOU CAN SEE, AFTER WE WON IN DENVER, AND FINALLY BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AFTER 11 YEARS, THAT THIS IS OUR YEAR. MY PREDICTION FOR THE GAME:

RAVENS 30 PATRIOTS 28.

GO RAVENS!!!!

I would be shocked if they beat them. Personaly, i could care less who wins. Would like to see brady win and call it a day. Hes that good.

Since my Giants are out, I will be rooting for the Ravens as that's Gracie's team! Not to mention, I just could never root for New England, I'd be banned from this house! lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

RAVENS 30 PATRIOTS 28.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Since my Giants are out, I will be rooting for the Ravens as that's Gracie's team! Not to mention, I just could never root for New England, I'd be banned from this house! lol

Thanks for the support Sheila. You have heard of destiny. The Giants did it twice, in 2007 and 2011. The Patriots total records in both years (counting and up through the AFC Championships) was 33-3. The Giants was 25-13. The Giants won both those Super Bowls. I feel it is the same way with the Ravens. We will know here in about 13 hours. GO RAVENS!!!

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 am

JONL95 wrote:

I would be shocked if they beat them. Personaly, i could care less who wins. Would like to see brady win and call it a day. Hes that good.[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the support Sheila. You have heard of destiny. The Giants did it twice, in 2007 and 2011. The Patriots total records in both years (counting and up through the AFC Championships) was 33-3. The Giants was 25-13. The Giants won both those Super Bowls. I feel it is the same way with the Ravens. We will know here in about 13 hours. GO RAVENS!!![/quote]

You are welcome and yes, I know all about Destiny! Go Ravens!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 pm

WE WERE A DROPPED PASS, AND A MISSED KICK FROM BEATING THEM LAST YEAR.

I have to scratch my head everytime people say this. Lee Evans did NOT "drop" the pass. It was knocked out of his hands by Sterling Moore. Thats called the Defense making a play. The credit goes to the defender for making a play - rather than blaming the receiver for a so-called "drop". It was simply an incomplete pass, just like any other incomplete pass when the defender prevents the receiver from controlling the ball. The outcome of many, many games in the NFL often turn on one play. Sometimes all it takes is one single play. The Patriots lost both Superbowls to the Giants thanks to one play. And in the case of the first one, an improbable one-in-a-million miraculous play (helmut catch by a nobdy receiver that never did anyting special before or after) that would never happen again in a hundred years. Lets deal in reality here.

Secondly, you act as if, if Cundiff makes the FG at the end of regulation, its a forgone conclusion that the Ravens win the game. Please. We all know that only would have tied it and sent it to OT. If he made the FG, the Pats definitely would have won the game in OT. No way the Ravens would have won the OT. How do you like that? Now I'm playing your game.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

gracieshome wrote:I sincerely hope you're right. They're both great teams, but I believe the Ravens are the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll bet you think Brady gets more roughing the passer calls than any other QB too, because you think he gets special treatment from the refs, don't you? Sure you do. Hey, why don't you go look up which QB gets the most roughing the passer calls, and also where Brady ranks in terms of how many he gets? They do keep track of those numbers. You'll be surprised at what you find.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

guppy wrote:WE WERE A DROPPED PASS, AND A MISSED KICK FROM BEATING THEM LAST YEAR.

I have to scratch my head everytime people say this. Lee Evans did NOT "drop" the pass. It was knocked out of his hands by Sterling Moore. Thats called the Defense making a play. The credit goes to the defender for making a play - rather than blaming the receiver for a so-called "drop". It was simply an incomplete pass, just like any other incomplete pass when the defender prevents the receiver from controlling the ball. The outcome of many, many games in the NFL often turn on one play. Sometimes all it takes is one single play. The Patriots lost both Superbowls to the Giants thanks to one play. And in the case of the first one, an improbable one-in-a-million miraculous play (helmut catch by a nobdy receiver that never did anyting special before or after) that would never happen again in a hundred years. Lets deal in reality here.

Secondly, you act as if, if Cundiff makes the FG at the end of regulation, its a forgone conclusion that the Ravens win the game. Please. We all know that only would have tied it and sent it to OT. If he made the FG, the Pats definitely would have won the game in OT. No way the Ravens would have won the OT. How do you like that? Now I'm playing your game.

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW, BECAUSE WE STOMPED YOU ALL 28-13 LAST NIGHT. WE BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AND TOM BRADY ON THE ROAD BACK TO BACK TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. MAYBE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE WON IN OVERTIME IN LAST YEARS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL NEVER KNOW. ALL I, AND AMERICA KNOW IS WE WON LAST NIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS, ON A GOOD YEAR, BUT WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. GO RAVENS!!!!

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 pm

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW, BECAUSE WE STOMPED YOU ALL 28-13 LAST NIGHT. WE BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AND TOM BRADY ON THE ROAD BACK TO BACK TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. MAYBE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE WON IN OVERTIME IN LAST YEARS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL NEVER KNOW. ALL I, AND AMERICA KNOW IS WE WON LAST NIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS, ON A GOOD YEAR, BUT WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. GO RAVENS!!!![/quote]

Congrats and good luck.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm

guppy wrote:IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW, BECAUSE WE STOMPED YOU ALL 28-13 LAST NIGHT. WE BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AND TOM BRADY ON THE ROAD BACK TO BACK TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. MAYBE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE WON IN OVERTIME IN LAST YEARS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL NEVER KNOW. ALL I, AND AMERICA KNOW IS WE WON LAST NIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS, ON A GOOD YEAR, BUT WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. GO RAVENS!!!!

Congrats and good luck. [/quote]

Thanks Guppy. With Tom Brady, the Patriots will always have a chance, but this is our year. Ray is retiring, and we are destined to win another Super Bowl, before he goes out.

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:58 am

JONL95 wrote:
guppy wrote:IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW, BECAUSE WE STOMPED YOU ALL 28-13 LAST NIGHT. WE BEAT PEYTON MANNING, AND TOM BRADY ON THE ROAD BACK TO BACK TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. MAYBE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE WON IN OVERTIME IN LAST YEARS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL NEVER KNOW. ALL I, AND AMERICA KNOW IS WE WON LAST NIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS, ON A GOOD YEAR, BUT WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. GO RAVENS!!!!

Congrats and good luck.

Thanks Guppy. With Tom Brady, the Patriots will always have a chance, but this is our year. Ray is retiring, and we are destined to win another Super Bowl, before he goes out.[/quote]

Seems that way for sure this year.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

IM having a tuff time deciding who i want to win . I want the niners to loose...because i want them knocked back a bit. I really don't have feelings for the ravens one way or the other. Wish there was a non SB winner playing . Like Seattle. LOL. Gut tells me...go for the ravens in this one. Sorry to my Steeler buds.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down