Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tramon Williams

5 posters

Go down

Tramon Williams Empty Tramon Williams

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Stupid penalty cost the Packers the game.

Back to top Go down

Tramon Williams Empty Re: Tramon Williams

Post by milani Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Stupid penalty cost the Packers the game.

Sure did. Or at least the Vikings would have had to get 6 on the last drive instead of 3. It would have forced them to throw and AP may only get 1 or 2 carries instead of 4.

Boneheaded play by a veteran. The pass was way on the other side of the field. That's the stuff Al Harris loved to do.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm

NJPackfan wrote:Stupid penalty cost the Packers the game.

He got owned by fucking Jerome Simpson today. Two years ago he was practically turning playoff games in our favor by himself. Now, he's getting his ass handed to him by the likes of fucking Jerome Simpson. Between his penalty, not covering anyone, and his pathetic attempts at tackling, he was a drain on this team today. I hope the whole team is in his face before, during, and after film tomorrow. He was atrocious.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 am

MB20 wrote:

He got owned by fucking Jerome Simpson today. Two years ago he was practically turning playoff games in our favor by himself. Now, he's getting his ass handed to him by the likes of fucking Jerome Simpson. Between his penalty, not covering anyone, and his pathetic attempts at tackling, he was a drain on this team today. I hope the whole team is in his face before, during, and after film tomorrow. He was atrocious.

Yup. Williams was one of the goats of the game. I don't know what his fucking problem was. It looked to me on several occasions he was flat out afraid to put his body on the line to tackle Peterson.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 am

At least Finley is playing relatively decent.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:At least Finley is playing relatively decent.

Finley has been playing rather well for several weeks in a row now. He may have won back a roster spot on future Packer teams.

Yesterday, we got some strong performances from several players (mostly on offense): Rodgers, Nelson, Jennings, Jones, Finley, Harris, Ross, Raji, Matthews and even fucking Crosby. We definitely had some guys show up to play.

Our problem was quite simple, and it wasn't MM or Capers. It was Peterson. Once he got to the second level our DBs were bouncing off of him like raindrops on a windshield. That was one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen by a running back. I used to think Jim Brown was the best running back of all time, hands down. Now it's close.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

duck wrote:
MB20 wrote:

Yup. Williams was one of the goats of the game. I don't know what his fucking problem was. It looked to me on several occasions he was flat out afraid to put his body on the line to tackle Peterson.

How does a guy successfully take on the likes of Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall successfully but is lost with Jerome Simpson? At least old man Woodson at his age would still throw his whole body into the runner or receiver even if he breaks another collar bone.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 pm

As Aikman said, that penalty against Williams was the end result of shit that had been building up all game. Dumb penalty and a stupid move by a veteran player but he's earned the benefit of the doubt. He been too good for too long.

Shit happens. He'll hear about it.
As for his run-support tackling, he NEVER been much there and was rightfully targeted. If we get repeated shots of Tramon Williams flailing on AP (which we did) it's because Pickett, Walden, Hawk and especially Jones didn't do their jobs.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down