Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETWEEN A REX AND A HARD PLACE

3 posters

Go down

BETWEEN A REX AND A HARD PLACE Empty BETWEEN A REX AND A HARD PLACE

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Having come off the third worst beating in its snake-bitten history, the Jets still aren't coming up for any air this Monday. The Texans are so balanced, and if the Jets practiced this week against the Texans run game, the third biggest user of play action passes, will go in that direction.

Backs will go out for the short passes underneath. Ground and pound once again will be shown the correct way this week against the Jets.

All the analysts urge using Tebow as he might just be the biggest offensive spark they have. I say try him, if it doesn't work, start from scratch next season. I am starting to lose my supportive feelings towards Rex and Tanny.

Sanchez is not always the blame. But, in his fourth year, some improvisation should have been used. If he was replaced by a name quarterback, I can't imagine the offensive numbers would be the same.

Long evening Monday.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BETWEEN A REX AND A HARD PLACE Empty Re: BETWEEN A REX AND A HARD PLACE

Post by IrishJets1129 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Is anyone to take the blames then Blame it all on Mr T and Rex Ryan himself. If you can remember at the end of last season T, and Rex both said that they were going to addresses the issue of the offensive lines and the other issue that they had on the offense. With it never was addresses in F/A or from the drafts. You don't traded up to the 4th pick and take a QB, and don't take any other offensive players to help build around your QB. Told you manys times that I never like Tanny how much longer till Johnson wake up and see the light. What a Face
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

You did a smart thing by selling your PSL and becoming a Giants fan.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

All I can say is that football is a crazy game. A fumble at the wrong time and any team can win. I'd let Sanchez take all the snaps this season and see what happens. At worst the Jets get high draft picks if they are smart enough to hold on to them.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

That the Problem Tanny not a smart GM, he rather traded up and lose picks then to trades down and pick up picks.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 am

All I can say is that football is a crazy game. A fumble at the wrong time and any team can win. I'd let Sanchez take all the snaps this season and see what happens. At worst the Jets get high draft picks if they are smart enough to hold on to them.

No Keller, no Revis, no Holmes, no chance!

Actually, since my off-season anticipation/hopes are also in the basement. I'd play Lady Gaga at quarterback and take a top QB in the draft. So I agree.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down