Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do they take at 4??

2 posters

Go down

Who do they take at 4?? Empty Who do they take at 4??

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Ok al yolu GM's who do the browns take with the 4th overall? I say Richardson. Now lets say the Rams or Jets trade up... then who? I say Caiborne. Then who do they go after at #22? Kendall Wrigh? or maybe Stephen Hill?

Back to top Go down

Who do they take at 4?? Empty Re: Who do they take at 4??

Post by Randell60 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 am

dnn3m wrote:Ok al yolu GM's who do the browns take with the 4th overall? I say Richardson. Now lets say the Rams or Jets trade up... then who? I say Caiborne. Then who do they go after at #22? Kendall Wrigh? or maybe Stephen Hill?

I hope it's Richardson. The RB's we have now are crap!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Yea, its Richardson, he proved whatever procedure he had done on his knee a couple months back was nothing but maybe a cleaning when he worked out and ran his 40, if somehow he is gone then you go Clairboune the db from LSU, you have to take the best player on the board period, as for kendall wright, I kinda like the WR from LSU as well unless they believe he will be there at 37 and if that is the case and the OT from Georgia or Stanford is there they have to give serious thought on those two as well especially if they draft Richardson, however I really like Reuben Randell the 6'4 WR from LSU and the kid can run his ass off along with his soft hands, we will know what happens in about 8 hours. I DONT WANT Tannenhill with the 1st three picks period.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

BTW, I wouldnt be upset if the Browns took Blackmon if Richardson is gone either, especially since the Browns defensive backfield was their biggest strength last season and IMO Blackmon and Clairbourne are very close as far as talent goes, I dont buy all the crap that Blackmon is over rated at all.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum